glossy

What's worse? Going to bed w/o washing your face or brushing your teeth.

(0) Hearts

cortnie

Re: What's worse? Going to bed w/o washing your face or brushing your teeth.

(0) Hearts

TBH.... There's times I've done neither! I think we'd be lying if we said we never gone to bed without doing both every night.

makeupbrooke

(0) Hearts

WASHING YOUR FACCEEE!!!! ewww

megrs

(0) Hearts

I say teeth, but I know it's a lot easier for me to grab a wipe and take off my makeup as i go to bed than to brush my teeth, but I started also carying those toothbrushes to-go which are helpful.

eschu89

(0) Hearts

Yikes, that's a tough call.

I think both are really bad, but if I was faced with the decision I think not washing your face is worse. Clogged pores and dirty pillowcases aren't worth it; whereas your teeth can survive one evening of not brushing.

misssavy

(0) Hearts

Definitly not washing your face.....but my boyfriend might feel differently if I had onions and garlic for dinner that night.......

Tgrrrrrrl

(0) Hearts

w/o washin ur face ewwwww yuk thn th nxt day ull b covered in oil and majr breakouts!!!! if u dont brush ur teeth thn just brush XTRA th nxt day for SURE

daisy7859

(0) Hearts

washing your face!!! i hate the way my face feels and looks the next morning... plus raccoon eyes are not attractive

trisissunshine

(0) Hearts

Definately washing your face.

I wake up with like an oil layer plastered on my face.

It's gross.

But I definately hate going to bed without brushing my teeth!

britbrie

(0) Hearts

I definitely think both are equally bad, but If I don't wash my face I will breakout for sure! 

lovexanita

(0) Hearts

I would say brushing your teeth. Maybe it's because I've had braces for almost 2 years, but when I didn't brush my teeth at night it was horrible the next day! I just learned brushing my teeth almost all the time, and  I have to admit that sometimes  I don't wash my face at night :x 

So yeah, not brushing your teeth! :smileyhappy:

meeshelle

(0) Hearts

I agree with the other ladies, both!

I can't go to bed ever with out doing either things. I feel disgusting if I don't.

And don't forget to floss!! :smileywink:

eeyore1964

(0) Hearts

They are both unhealthy but I have to say not washing my face. The skin is a little more fragile than teeth I think.

ash04

(0) Hearts

Both are bad, but i'd have to say that not washing my face would be worse. I know that i would be breaking out for sure the next day! Not to mention that i wouldn't want makeup smeared all over my pillows.

sfbarbie

(0) Hearts

Brushing your teeth!!!

Both are bad, but not brushing your teeth is so much grosser!

makeupmichelle

(0) Hearts

Either one wont get you a kiss in the am for sure! These are the worst beauty sins to commit! Not washing your face can guarentee you puffy eyes, clogged pores, a fresh zit, etc. Happens to us all at one time or another. Try to do a deep cleanse the next day (2x cleaning) and a mask if possible.

smashley

(0) Hearts

In general it's brushing your teeth. For me it's washing my face. My skin is super oily and acne prone, and if I don't clean it and wash the makeup off it is not very happy. Teeth can wait.

ezsnnev

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Not washing my face  .. i can't stand the thought of having oil and dirt particles all over my face and going to bed. ick.

not brushing your teeth is icky too, but you can do that in the morning without having any devastating effects.

katie1724

(0) Hearts

Both are awful! Even if I'm too tired to wash my face (or if I don't want the cold water to jolt me awake), I use La Roche Posay Toleriane (which is a cleansing / makeup removal fluid -- rinsing is optional!). 

I hate not brushing my teeth; I can't go to bed without doing it. Even if I'm exhausted, I will get up and brush them, anyway, because I have lived with too many cavities to be passive about it. :smileyhappy: 

all4perfection

(0) Hearts
Both...are a big no no. 1. Not washing your face cand lead to massive oil and clogged pore production leading to pimples and enlaged pores.also can lead to dryness. 2. Not brushing your teeth can lead to major plaque build up, bad breath, and gingivites. Just one time of mot brushing them leads to over bacterial growth in your mouth and plaque build up leads to heart disease. The lead causing death to women.
casigray

(0) Hearts

Both are gross, but I actually physically would not be able to sleep if I didn't have a clean face!!  I think maybe if I were really, really tired I could manage not brushing!  Besides... the dentist will pick up the slack, right??? LOL!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • glossy
    • lolomi
    • beautylab101
    • msconnie
    • makeupmaven
    • makeupjunkee77