What's on your nails right now?

We have the highly addictive "What are you wearing today?" thread- and it got me thinking about how our nails are a sidebar in that conversation.

So, what's on your nails today?

I just swapped Chanel Rose Insolent for Butter London Come to Bed Red.

Nothing on my toes!

Re: What's on your nails right now?

(0) Hearts

*drags this thread up from the vaults*

Well at 4 am the other night (night shift nurse woes) I got extremely bored and went a little glitter happy, thought I'd share :smileyvery-happy:

My camera really can't do the glitter much justice, but hopefully you can see somewhat!

Polishes on the fingers are on the right, polishes of the toes on the left :smileyhappy:

I just got mine done tonight. A little mint green with lavender. image.jpg

(0) Hearts

These are adorable!!

(0) Hearts

well since I woke up to frigid temps again with no end in sight for snow and cold and all things winter- I opted for a pick me up color :smileywink:

http://www.sephora.com/superwatts-P382110?icid2=FormulaX_LP_Effects_carousel_P382110_link

salt and butter from popcorn...lol nothing, they are in between polishes... so they are naked...

(0) Hearts

Bet they taste pretty good. 

(0) Hearts

Zoya Pixie Dust - Tomoko (champagne silver), London (gray) & Dahlia (black).

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Those are cute BeautyJunkie,  what colors did you use? I like all the glitter!! Hope you feel better! 

(0) Hearts

I used Zoya pixie dust. I did Tomoko & London w/a line of Dahlia on my thumbs, then London & Dahlia w/a line of Tomoko on the other fingers. To make it all shiny I used a regular top coat. 

(0) Hearts

Model's Own Red Sea. It is a sort of gel, with silver shards in it, it was hard to get a good picture. upload_3570575668910038224.jpg

(0) Hearts

I currently have on NINA ULTRA PRO : Back In Black that I tipped with NINA ULTRA PRO : Molten Copper...I really wish I could show it off, it doesnt sound that great but I will tell you this....IT LOOKS AWESOME !!!!

Sometimes something different is all you need to make your day ! :smileyhappy:

IMG_0314.jpgnewest nails!

(0) Hearts

YOu are sooo talented...I am jelly

oh my gosh, oh my gosh----- I am in love with this!!!!!!! 

Burberry Oxblood -- an impulse purchase, but I'm really liking it. The bottle is small, but I don't have topcoat on and it's pretty chip resistant. :smileyhappy:burberry-nail-polish-oxblood-no.30_002_article_gallery_portrait.jpg

Chanel Charivari from the Spring 2014 collection. I very much like it!IMAG0355_1.jpg

(0) Hearts

not as fancy as some of you ladies but I'm rocking Revlon's new rose smelling one- it smells divine!

Zoya's Ki. (Not my nails - I suck at capturing the duochrome in this one, so you guys get a random Google search image:smileyhappy:

upload_2915102899372142029.jpg

(0) Hearts

Ciaté Encore. I'm too embarrassed to show off my terrible paint job. 

upload_7671606487894768773.jpg

Then I did this

Its tinkerbell

image.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments