What's on your nails right now?

We have the highly addictive "What are you wearing today?" thread- and it got me thinking about how our nails are a sidebar in that conversation.

So, what's on your nails today?

I just swapped Chanel Rose Insolent for Butter London Come to Bed Red.

Nothing on my toes!

Re: What's on your nails right now?

(0) Hearts

*drags this thread up from the vaults*

Well at 4 am the other night (night shift nurse woes) I got extremely bored and went a little glitter happy, thought I'd share Smiley Very Happy

My camera really can't do the glitter much justice, but hopefully you can see somewhat!

Polishes on the fingers are on the right, polishes of the toes on the left Smiley Happy

I just got mine done tonight. A little mint green with lavender. image.jpg

(0) Hearts

These are adorable!!

(0) Hearts

well since I woke up to frigid temps again with no end in sight for snow and cold and all things winter- I opted for a pick me up color Smiley Wink

http://www.sephora.com/superwatts-P382110?icid2=FormulaX_LP_Effects_carousel_P382110_link

salt and butter from popcorn...lol nothing, they are in between polishes... so they are naked...

(0) Hearts

Bet they taste pretty good. 

(0) Hearts

Zoya Pixie Dust - Tomoko (champagne silver), London (gray) & Dahlia (black).

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Those are cute BeautyJunkie,  what colors did you use? I like all the glitter!! Hope you feel better! 

(0) Hearts

I used Zoya pixie dust. I did Tomoko & London w/a line of Dahlia on my thumbs, then London & Dahlia w/a line of Tomoko on the other fingers. To make it all shiny I used a regular top coat. 

(0) Hearts

Model's Own Red Sea. It is a sort of gel, with silver shards in it, it was hard to get a good picture. upload_3570575668910038224.jpg

(0) Hearts

I currently have on NINA ULTRA PRO : Back In Black that I tipped with NINA ULTRA PRO : Molten Copper...I really wish I could show it off, it doesnt sound that great but I will tell you this....IT LOOKS AWESOME !!!!

Sometimes something different is all you need to make your day ! Smiley Happy

IMG_0314.jpgnewest nails!

(0) Hearts

YOu are sooo talented...I am jelly

oh my gosh, oh my gosh----- I am in love with this!!!!!!! 

Burberry Oxblood -- an impulse purchase, but I'm really liking it. The bottle is small, but I don't have topcoat on and it's pretty chip resistant. Smiley Happyburberry-nail-polish-oxblood-no.30_002_article_gallery_portrait.jpg

Chanel Charivari from the Spring 2014 collection. I very much like it!IMAG0355_1.jpg

(0) Hearts

not as fancy as some of you ladies but I'm rocking Revlon's new rose smelling one- it smells divine!

Zoya's Ki. (Not my nails - I suck at capturing the duochrome in this one, so you guys get a random Google search imageSmiley Happy

upload_2915102899372142029.jpg

(0) Hearts

Ciaté Encore. I'm too embarrassed to show off my terrible paint job. 

upload_7671606487894768773.jpg

Then I did this

Its tinkerbell

image.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments