beautytester

What makes you feel beautiful?

Well, not the inner beauty/health/family thing, but when you are feeling down or want a change of mood/pace what's the first thing you grab to give yourself an instant boost to feel beautiful?

Personally it's perfume for me. I like a red lip as much as anyone else, but I then I'm paranoid about getting it on my teeth, smearing it when I eat etc etc. And perfume is just for me, it's quick and doesn't need to be removed like make up at end of the day. =)

krunce

Re: What makes you feel beautiful?

Some kind of outrageous (by my standards) statement piece.

Bold lip. Very high heels. Ridiculous colours or patterns. Just something out there.

When I'm in a great mood, I usually end up doing all of it at once :smileyindifferent: I wore mint stockings with 3.5" prairie boots and an emerald green dress yesterday, lmao... Great mood! :smileyvery-happy:

starletta8

Heels and major league lips.

I'm currently rocking Dior Diablotine lips, but there's nothing like a red lip to make me feel bold and beautiful.

kissXmakeup

My Michael Antonio leopard print wedges! They're so cute & funny story.. So I got them before I met my boyfriend and they have always been my favorite. Well, my boyfriend's name is Michael & his middle name Antonio! & he is constantly telling me not to be self-conscious about many things that bother me & how beautiful I am, so I feel beautiful wearing those shoes because they remind me, like my boyfriend, that I am beautiful! :smileyvery-happy:

Fabz

Eyeliner and some nice heals

HOLLAH

beautytester

Didn't expect this post to be so popular. Love the variety here, lol. Now I've got What Makes You Beautiful stuck in my head.

catherineu2

A great new hair colour/do, black/slimming clothes & alcohol (once in a while lol)!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Ooo freshing up color is always like a breath of fresh air!

mkupgk

[ Edited ]
Foundation b/c I have acne n redness
Graceann

For me any lip product on the planet will make me so happy!!

kimmi1115

Makeup wise, I think I may have to go with a neutral shadow and mascara, which is what I'm wearing today lol.  Simple shadow with mascara seems to make my eyes pop more.  My lashes are already long, but I love how they look when they're a bit darker from the mascara.

As for clothing, I would have to say shorts.  Not the super short Daisy Duke shorts that are the length of underwear.  Actually, I think Daisy's are a bit longer than some of the shorts I've seen people wear lol.  With nice shorts, I look more evened out, if that makes sense, compared to jeans.  As I told my mom, I'm blessed with a butt/hips and nothing else lol

beautytester

Nice! I got chubby thighs, so no short shorts for me. Yeah, I don't get the "fashion statement" where the shorts are so short you can see the fabric of the pocket peeking out under the shorts...but then again I also don't get jeggings as jeans, so, I'm just a bit prudish.

kimmi1115

Lol at that picture!!  I never understood the jeggings either.  I also do not understand the yoga pants as daily pants.  And some people on campus need to wear a longer shirt with their yoga pants!  

lylysa

Did you hear the news story about the "see thru" yoga pants...one company didn't know their pants were so transparent!

kimmi1115

I've not heard about that, and I'm not sure if I want to lol.  That is so scary.

However, I bet I know one place where you can probably find someone wearing them.......Wal-Mart....  *shudder*

beautytester

Oh that was Lululemon, the place for expensive (and supposedly quality/durable) yoga clothe. Apparently the CEO was quoted saying that they didn't know about it, because the only way to test to see if it's transparent is to actually wear it and bend over. I'm like "......this is your company's product......are you saying that NO ONE tried to wear it before you release it to the public?"

lylysa

You said "jeggings"....my first thought???

swfupload_5208106760966822628.jpg

:smileytongue:

MoreGun89

I think you've just murdered 10 of my braincells O.o

lylysa

(0) Hearts

JUST 10??? I'm losing my touch! :smileytongue:

MoreGun89

swfupload_1780508333239657558.jpgI'm a little jaded by all of these years of the Interwebz...And Dolan *horrified shudder*

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Hahaha, the interwebz haz trained you well for teh Conan jeggings!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 101 replies
  • 317 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • kimmi1115