What is your current go to fragrance?

Mine is Lady Gaga Fame.

Re: What is your current go to fragrance?

(0) Hearts

Coach Poppy is a go-to but in evenings it's Black Dahlia by Tom Ford.

(0) Hearts

Mine is definitely either Lady Gaga Fame or my beloved Shalimar by Guerlain! Both are mysterious in different ways: Fame being more of an upbeat fragrance and Shalimar being much more classic and woody. But I love them both so much!

(0) Hearts

I switch between a recent gift of Pink Diamonds by Mary Kay given to me by my boyfriend for valentines day , and a Jafra perfume that i don remember the name, im looking into a Juciy Couture perfume, but i dont know which, i like floral scents, any reccomandations?

(0) Hearts

I've been using Flowerbomb since it came out, and it's still my favorite! But I got a sample of pureDKNY Verbena in my last order, and I can't get enough. Too bad I live in Idaho and Verbena's not in stores here!

(0) Hearts

I switch between Chanel No.5, True Religion Hippie Chic, Bath & Body works Sensual Amber, and DKNY Be Delicious.

(0) Hearts

I love Michael Kors Gold and Rose Gold

(0) Hearts

My favourtie is any of the Daisy by Marc Jacob fragrances they are so lovely Smiley Happy

My favorite is J'adore by Dior!! The only downside is it's so expensive Smiley Sadimage.jpg

I have *somehow* accumulated quite a few new members into my frangrance collection this past year. Smiley Happy I like to switch up my fragrance daily or else I get bored of one scent. My current favorites right now are: Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, Marc Jacobs Dot, and Burberry Britt

I'm using Coach Poppy Flower

I love love Coach Poppy Flower it's been one of my many favorites for a long time!

Love this one too!

Currently, Diesel Loverdose ^.^ I swear one of it's main ingredients is hint of bada** Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

@MoreGun89- What's bada?

@BLG I'm not sure if we're allowed to post profanity in the forums XD  sooo, baddonkey? lol

(0) Hearts

@MoreGun89-LOL! No,no need for that I gotcha...moving on.....Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

I've been wearing Carried Away by Bath & Body Works. I would like to find a fragrance that smells like the Yankee Candle scneted candle Pink Sands.

(0) Hearts

Right now BALENCIAGA Paris is my favorite, i just love the fresh light almost powdery smell - it's soft and  pretty just very feminine.

I am loving Prada Candy! It smells so delicious.

Prada - CANDY

(0) Hearts

I was not a big fan of fragrance before - I was content smelling like my body wash and lotion. But then I got a sample of Hanae Mori's Butterfly from Sephora and had an absolute click moment. I've been wearing it reguarly ever since!

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • image.jpg