sephoramusthave

What is your current go to fragrance?

Mine is Lady Gaga Fame.

makeupobesessed

Re: What is your current go to fragrance?

I'm loving Michael Kors Gold

fran11

(0) Hearts

I loooove this perfume when first sprayed! I sprayed it on myself while shopping a few times and got a headache from it each time! So sad :smileysad:

dolceloure

I'm alternating Pink Chiffon from Bath & Body Works:

.....it's more of a spring scent, but it's almost done and I'm a bit tired of it so I'm trying to finish it, lol.

I like wearing Romance year-round; it's my I'm-not-sure-what-I'm-in-the-mood-for fragrance.

But Adora is my go to fragrance when I'm not using the others. I LOVE how it smells, and I always get compliments whenever I wear it!

waterlilylily

(0) Hearts

I just got a sample of L.I.L.Y by Stella McCartney the last time I was in Sephora. I love it!

And when I don't feel like wearing perfume I just use Soap & Glory lotion, love the scent!

jennibear

Hello Kitty

dianabt

Right now I'm really liking my Fan di Fendi EDT! It's still sort of light and greeny so I can hold onto a bit of leftover summer throughout October :smileywink:

Fendi - Fan di Fendi Eau de Toilette

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
beautylovingirl

Hey Diana,

I just got a sample of the new Fendi and I think I know what my next bottle of perfume is gonna be. It is so different!

fran11

@diana - I love the packaging on that Fendi perfume! So sleek and gorgeous! 

makeupobesessed

Right now, I'm into Michael Kors Gold.  I bought a kit and that one stuck to me,  it seemed to stay on longer and just had a distinctive smell unlike others in the kit.  I love the fragrance samplers.

beautylovingirl

Hi sephoramusthave,

Mine is the Marc Jacobs Dot, I'm stuck on this one for a while! :smileyhappy:

melissabt

Hi Sephoramusthave,

My go to fragrance is Marc Jacobs Lola! Its sweet light and fun to wear:smileyhappy:

Marc Jacobs - Oh, Lola!

<3 Melissa
lylysa

Issey Miyake's Florale, it's the pink/rose one. I started getting into the scent more last year, when I first bought it, it was a real departure from any fragrance I owned as I tend to prefer sweeter and muskier scents, either gourmands or scents with amber. The Issey scent is really light, soft, and feminine. I like that the rose isn't overpowering.

My boyfriend loves the fragrance, when him and I first started dating he would hug me and take a big whiff and breathe a calm sigh and said how much it relaxed him.

fran11

Recently I have been reaching for Coach Poppy Flower. I want to find a nice warm  spicy scent for fall and winter...anyone have any good suggestions?

lylysa

@Fran, try some of the fragrances from Burberry, they had a limited edition Burberry London one that came out in 2009 (you can still find it online), but it's a very crisp, spicy scent with a touch of pink pepper. It's one of my faves.

bijouxkristyna

(0) Hearts

Blvgari Omnia Amethyste

fran11

Thanks Lylysa!! I don't think I have ever smelled any Burberry scents before, I will have to check them out! The London one from 2009 sounds like exactly what I had in mind...I will see if I can find it online! 

ChicDabbler

I'm currently in denial about the cold weather, so I still wear Daisy and PureVerbena

However, my taste invariably changes to something warmer with a bit of musk every fall/winter, so Fan Di and J'adore it is.

janinebt

Recently it's been Kat Von D's Adora. It's the perfect blend of sweet and spicey, with notes of blackberry, amber, and hyacinth. The KVD scents are amongst some of my favorites, since it's a bit warmer in San Francisco this month I've also been wearing Saint into October.

Adora Kat Von D for womenKat Von D - Saint

Whimsically yours,
Janine
babybear04

Mine right now is Philosophy's Pure Grace--so simple, like clean soap and water.  Elegant, simple, yet just enough to smell pretty.  Absolutely love--just wish it lasted a bit longer!

kimmi1115

At the moment, it's Bath and Body Works Signature Body Spray in Warm Vanilla Woods.  I think that's the exact title lol.  I could probably spray this on anything and want to eat it lol.  As the cooler weather approaches, I'll probably switch over to Beyonce Pulse.

katie1724

I don't wear fragrance every day, but when I do, it's Tom Ford Oud Wood, which I love. I also love Annick Goutal eau d'Hadrien, which is more summery.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 74 hearts
  • 31 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • dramabelle1
    • sephoramusthave
    • shyvicki
    • serenity505
    • bijouxkristyna