missfawnie

What is Your HG Brand?

So, ladies- on this Friday night, I'm just a little bit curious... what is the one (or two+) brand(s) that you completely adore, obsess over, and probably even stalk? 

For me, it is definitely Too Faced. Whenever Too Faced releases an item (or even with their old items that I stumble across), I immediately have a strong urge to purchase it... even if I don't need it. 

Benefit used to be that way too, for me, but I forgot about it when I found Too Faced. Although it seems like I'm straying back over to them too. :smileywink:

So then- what is your favorite brand? 

kittichick

Re: What is Your HG Brand?

(0) Hearts

What AmiraHall said! :smileyhappy:

You just never know what will be awesome.

I will say that most Tarte stuff is great, though. And I am rarely disappointed by Laura Mercier. Or NARS.

AmiraHall

I can't believe I am saying this...but I remember asking a question like this when I first started out here on Sephora and someone responded that they don't have a hoily grail becuase they love trying so many products...well OMG that is totally me now..I have many products of several brands and I drool over anything new that comes out...lol  eeeeekkk I love it though....or I could just say that I am an equal opportunity makeup junkie!!! hehe :smileyhappy:

shortstuff07

Equal Opportunity Make Up Junkie.  Love it!  :smileyvery-happy:

Lesurion

(0) Hearts

Ok....I'm new but I just made VIB tonight with another order (you were right @crazeeRN I've been bitten by the Sephora bug). I keep ordering Urban Decay and Kat Von D products and seem to be inexplicably searching their pages for more.

I think I will stick to UD for eyes, KVD for lines, and Bite for lips. Tarte seems to be coming in first for cheeks and Benefit is the frontrunner for face. :smileyhappy:

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

Hourglass, I was all excited when they favorited a couple of my tweets and responded to one!

I also really like Urban Decay, most of my eye products are UD.

I do love Too Faced for holiday releases, they have some of the best in my opinion.

Tarte has nice skin care, the only two items I consistently repurchase are the Maracuja Oil and the detox clay mask.  

Juice Beauty makes some pretty rad skin care, they are seriously worth looking into if you need a new line.

I know that was more than two, but I can't pick just two any more!

txmommyofboys

Urban Decay with Nars coming in CLOSE 2nd! 

ry22

(0) Hearts

I love Tarte :smileyhappy:

kirstensf

Impossible to choose, but if pressed- Dior!  Love their makeup, skincare, AND fragrances.

csora

Dior for me too :smileyhappy:

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Yay, a fellow Dior girl! :heart:

clarks18

This is like asking a mother who theirfavorite child is!

Too Faced- Eyes

MAC- Eyes & Face

Benefit- Face

Tarte- Eyes & Face

I can't pick just one.

Spyski

(0) Hearts

If I had to pick one, it would be Laura Mercier...but that's way too hard. 

YSL, Tarte, and NARS are up there.

janinebt

(0) Hearts

That's SUCH a hard question. I have a lot of brands that I love. I think my favorite recently has been Make Up For Ever. I've been reaching for HD a lot, their shadows are great, and the new brushes are fantastic.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
MermaidBarbie

UD and KVD, hands down.

hawaiiandawn

Kat Von D make up is amazing.  I love her mascara, eyeliners and eyeshadows.  Completely underrated.  <3

I have a love/hate relationship with Too Faced.  I love their little palettes and own nearly all of them.  But when dealing with their website it's always a mess.  So I try to stick with buying their products from retailers.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Hmm, unfortunately I only like one or at most two products from each brand. I stalk those brands for any kits that includes these products cuz they are too expensive alone:

Fresh - untinted lip spf15

Caudalie - beauty elixir

Ole Henriksen - truth serum

crayzeeRN

Originally Benefit, then Urban Decay.... now I'm kind of obsessed with everything :smileyvery-happy:

carolang

(0) Hearts

Benefit as a teen - when they first came out I had almost everything. For the longest time now bareMinerals (all their holiday sets are just so pretty and their ready eyeshadows are amazing. and who hasn't noticed that halographic moxie gloss yet?!). To a degree UD (eyes), Too Faced (eyes), Tarte (face), NARS (lips).

bluenun456

(0) Hearts

tarte & too faced! 

mberteig

(0) Hearts

Too Faced and recently, Hourglass!  I also like Sephora's own brand...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 57 replies
  • 95 hearts
  • 48 in conversation
    • lissay
    • mberteig
    • kirstensf
    • hydee77
    • spoiledbrat
    • waterbaby1981