Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Took me awhile to get to my US addy but it was worth the wait! Thank you to the BT community and Sephora 💋IMG_20170924_122015.jpg

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Finalllllly this beauty has arrived! yaaaaay!

i am so thankful to be a part of this wonderful community and this color speaks to me on another level.And those pins are so pretty!

I love my brights!

Thank you @KatieBT  @candacebt @ZannaBT, Sephora @bitebeauty this shade is beautiful! Cant wait to post lip swatch and review this thoughtful gift!

And i did an arm swatch to show you how it looks on NC35-NC37 skin tone

20170906_190705.jpg20170906_190547.jpg20170906_190509.jpg

Hi! What is this and how did you get it? it's gorgeous!💋

Hi! What is this and how did you get it? it's gorgeous!💋

Re: Hi! What is this and how did you get it? it's gorgeous!💋

@lja7 It's the Hall of Famer gift package from Sephora and Bite. Everyone who reached Hall of Famer status in the old Beauty Talk community got one before the launch of BIC 

I've not been to the US in some time and didn't receive any email notification... so I was so pleasantly surprized to find out Sephora had shipped out a package to me as well! Bite is one of my favourite lipstick brands ❤️ I love its formula! Thank you very much to the BT community, one of the friendliest, kindest places on the internet 🙂

IT FINALLY ARRIVED!  😍😂

It had a long voyage, but it finally made its way home. This ended up getting lost in the mail for a few weeks, but arrived safe and sound. 

When I saw the spoilers I was amazed at how sweet of a gift this was, and now I'm feeling that all over again. This was so thoughtful and touching. I adore this lipstick so much. Thankful for this community ❤️

IMG_3440.JPG

Congratulations, @Madeline7!  Enjoy the love!  ❤️

I don't know how this new format works but got back from Europe to find my HoF gift! Thank you @KatieBT @candacebt and @bitebeauty this shade is beautiful!

Please excuse how late this is! Thank you so so much to @KatieBT@candacebt@ZannaBT, Sephora & Bite for such a thoughtful gift! The pins are adorable & I can't wait to try out the lipstick 🙂

You're welcome!! I hope you love the lipstick 🙂 

I just received the HOF gift! I had no idea about this HOF gift until my mom came over yesterday and said I she had a package for me. It was really a great surprise and made me feel all warm and fuzzy. The pins are so cute. The bite lipstick is a bold color, but I still love it. Thank you @KatieBT@candacebt, Sephora and bite beauty! 

I received my gift! Thank you so much to Sephora and all the mods!! I was beyond excited to receive this and so thankful!!  This will be forever special to me!! ❤️ 😄

xoxoxox Jennifer

@KatieBT@candacebt

Thank you all for sharing your pictures!  This was such a thoughtful, special gift and it made me feel really grateful for this community ❤️

Sadly mine was sent to my old address, and while they were able to forward it to me, it looks like it may have gotten lost in the mail 😞 I'm still hopeful it might turn up one day!  This shade is so beautiful on all of you - does anyone have any recommendations for shades that approximate this color?  I adore this look!

@Madeline7 - I'm sorry you didn't receive your gift.  PM one of the mods.  I'm sure they'll help!  There are a few swatches in this thread.  Here's the one I posted.

HOF is on the left

NARS lip pencil in Yu is on the right.

HOF-Yu.jpg

I was so surprised to see a HOF package in my mail box! It definitely made my day. I just moved to Toronto literally last week, and the condo a few floors above us flooded and we had tons of damage - so needless to say this was a very, very nice surprise. Thanks Sephora for making my day a little prettier 🙂

This is a super late review, but I still wanted to say my thanks! 

Thank you so much Sephora for this heart-stopper. 

SokobabyBlog2.jpgHOF4.jpgHOF7.jpgHOF6.jpgHOF10.jpg

HOF13.jpg

Wow that looks stunning on you!!!

@jesscheems Thank you! It looks beautiful on everyone 🙂 

I'm glad they didn't automatically go for a "rouge" shade! (too many reds clogging up my dresser space lol) 

It looks lovely on you. But then everything does 😉

@TriesToBoClassy An honor to have been anointed by such a classy lady as thee 

I'm not getting all my notifications 😞  how did I miss this 

930 Replies
testing