Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I wonder if maybe they are shipping everything to the border and then will courier or send it from there. If so, there would be a delay to ours being shipped out.

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I'm excited to see what you guys get! Making hall of fame is a feat in itself!

Omg, I thought someone had stolen my debit card or something when I saw the email! It looks legit though so I'm excited. A gift card would be pretty neat. I haven't been here in ages but have been wanting to come back - what better way to entice me than with free money LOL

I was so confused when I got this email!  This is fun though.  I love surprises!

I looked back at my email, it says "Complete Kit", so multiple items? OOOH, can hardly wait!

Something personalized would be really cool. I wonder how many people have HOF status on Beauty Talk?

It has to be a lot since they don't downgrade anyone. I haven't posted since February (logged on today because of the tracking email!) and I still got one! Sounds like everyone will I hope!

I feel like there's a lot. I know there isn't a formula for how to become HoF, but it has something to do with how active you are, the number of hearts and possibly how long you've been on here. On the old old BT, most chatter are just Q&A, but nowadays we chat a lot so it's a bit easier to stack up posts/hearts. I feel like HoF has lost that special feel and has no meaning, but it's nice to see HoF being recognized for once. 😃

@ChicDabbler I think you're right. There must be lots of HOFers out there. Especially because BT has been around for years and it's still counting people who are not necessarily still active now. I think I made HOF around 500 hearts or so and don't remember it being especially difficult. Still nice to be recognized! I agree!

I had a dream about the HoF package last night. It contained a bunch of gifts, each of them wrapped in colourful paper. I started opening them. The first one was a toilet scrubbing brush, and the next was a washcloth. I don't remember anything after that, but it was pretty hilarious. 😄

That's awesome @Asche We just bought a house and I could totally use those items! 

That's hilarious!! I would die from laughter if Sephora sent you this after the HOF as a prank 

Can you imagine?! 😄

...actually I need one. Mine is on its last legs. I'd wholeheartedly welcome a HoF toilet scrubber right about now.

I actually had a dream about skincare last week! I took a nap and dreamed that Lush had BOGO so I went in and bought a ton of their skincare stuff, looked around Sephora then went home and washed my face and rinsed.....and kept rinsing.....and then realized I have a sheet mask on which is why I don't feel the water, so I took it off, rinsed, and just as I was about to take a look at my skin in the mirror, I woke up.
O_O

Dammit! If I spent all that time/money on skincare, at least let me see what my skin looks like afterwards! I'd like a refund for the time spent on the nap please.

I've also dreamt about alien, calculus and apocalyse before....but that was my first beauty dream, lol.

Oh, I love that, @Asche!  A toilet scrubbing brush, can you imagine, one emblazoned with HOF and glitter and maybe a picture of a llama?

@prettyinpa Like this? 😁

1498753439089.jpeg

Dang, I really wish it was a llama toilet brush now!

@Beadshopgirl Bahahahahaha. Well played! 

OMG nice @Beadshopgirl! Wish I could give you 1k hearts 😄

I am in awe of your photo skills, @Beadshopgirl! That's exactly what I had in mind! hahaha

Hahahahaha, I love it!! 😄

testing