Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

@Aschehahaha. Glad I'm not the only one who has weird makeup dreams 😄

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

0.4 lbs is pretty light, so I'm kind of hoping it's a gift card. I haven't really been active here for a long time, so it's nice that I would be getting something for what I contributed years ago. I may be inclined to come back! 😄

a lipstick engraved with our BT usernames would be pretty cool!

Oh I would love a personalized lipstick! Minis are cute, but if it's a personalized, full size Givenchy, Guerlain or Tom Ford lipstick? ooooooohhh ❤️

Oh wow congrats everyone. Looks like I am not getting this one but all good 🙂

Aww, I thought it was for all HoF. If not, well, I'm giving hearts to every response on this thread so at least you get some hearts? lol. And if it's a certificate, I'll make sure to put up a HD version of it so you can photoshop your name onto it and print it. =P

@ChristalM  I don't think any Canadian got an email for this. I think we are getting it but might not receive an email for it like in the US.

I kind of was hoping ours might get sent via ups and might see a shipment pop up on ups mychoice. Nothing yet though. I guess we will see 🙂

@veronika23 Well we shall see. I am just happy to have gotten the last coupon so I am ok:) 

'

I am curious to see what people get however 🙂

@ChristalM  yeah I am more curious about knowing what's in that box 😄

Personalized Rouge card

THAT would be extra rad.

Or free shipping for life as long as you are hof regardless of your status. That would be nice and useful

I'm guessing something from Fenty Beauty (Rihanna's line) launching this Sept. It's owned by Kendo which is owned by LVHM... so that's my guess. Or left over Formula X 😄

Maybe a HOF tote bag? I'd be over the moon for a HOF mug or travel mug!

I'd go for a mug. Now that I drink more tea, I can never have enough mugs, lol.

When I got the message I assumed I was selected for one of these boxes of awesome new things that people keep getting, but now that I know it's for all Hall of Famers I doubt that's it.

The things I would love most to be surprised with are limited edition items or things you can't buy yet. 

Like all the perfumes I keep seeing on the rewards bazaar where they have special art or engrave them. Or something cool and highly anticipated that hasn't been released to the general public yet.

I do find Sephora gets new releases sometimes weeks or months before other retailers, which I really like. Perfume would be tricky since the scent is so individualistic. I want LE stuff, or something I can flaunt on Instagram, lol.

Yeah it just makes me feel special to have something that's not out yet. I would probably also flaunt it on instagram/twitter/etc, lol. No shame.

I'm thinking it's not makeup but something to commemorate HOF status.  Perhaps a little mirror, something like that.

I rather like the Rouge mirror we got once before. I decorated it with nail polish, lol. It was a little heavy but very sturdy. So far for Rouge we've got mirror, lipstick and brush. I hope it's something different this time.

testing