Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

A deluxe sample red lip stick and NARS Orgasm. Lol just kidding!

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

bahahahahaha  funny @blackkitty2014.  I'm hoping it's not a makeup bag, I have them coming out of my ears. 🙂 

@AMK721, with all the bags I got from GWP at different retailers over time, I officially became bag lady. In California, we now have to pay for shopping bags so at least they are in good use 😉

I love a good Tote bag, I meant the little makeup bags to put in your purse lol.  I have so many, I don't know what to do with them all.  A tote bag is pretty versatile, that wouldn't be bad.    

I'm just happy to be thought of! 

I had had just used my $15 off and was so confused by the email. Lol

This is exciting! 

I was in the same boat! I got the HOF shipment email yesterday afternoon and just through it was my order getting shipped until later I checked again and realized it was something completely different. Excited to see what it is!

Boo! Mine won't arrive until July 7th. Whomever received their package first is morally obligated should post it on BT. 😛

Autographed picture of the mods

😂 LOL! they ARE an adorable bunch 

That'd be a good one 🙂

Lol @malday ! 😂 

I'm hoping for a HOF plaque that I can display at home on my vanity 💁🏼🙈😇

LOL I've been silently dying to know what is in the package as well. The typical Sephora filler paper might contribute to the 0.4 lbs? I honestly have no idea. Even if it isn't anything big (and I doubt it'll be anything big because it's been sent to a fair amount of people :D), I just hope it has some personalization like the Rouge welcome brush this year!

I just noticed that too!!! Maybe it's a Sephora gift card or an invitation to an event or make over at Sephora. It could be something like an eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, cleanser or anything small and universal. That's my best guess. I read another thread that they received tons of products and I'm not sure if we will receive the same products but it would be awesome if we did! Anyway I really appreciate the freebies from Sephora and it really make me reconsider  renewing my rouge status for next year. Last time I got freebie from Sephora was the formula nail sets that everyone got and I was quite pleased.

The formula x was the last freebie I got too, not complaining it was very nice to receive.  I'm excited to see what's in the box!

Rouge brush! Was it good quality? I haven't qualified for Rouge yet and I have picky taste in brushes (Tom Ford, Wayne Goss or blue squirrel from Chikuhodo, lol).

I wish it's newly released beauty products, but since it looks like they are sending it to EVERY hall of famer....maybe not. But a girl can dream! It's totally gonna be that new Tatcha radiance mask, or the UD Heated Naked palette, right? 😉

I used the brush to contour once... its nice to have lol

The brush is very nice @ChicDabbler. I like it with my Vanish stick foundation. 

LOL I wish! 

The brush is soft but definitely small; good for travel but I haven't really used it for everyday. I just love the custom aspect of it 😄

Maybe it's a sash like the ones you get in beauty pageants that says "HOF" .... probably not but that would be pretty awesome! 🙂

testing