Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

This is amazing! Lol

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I totally want one.

@myxducky And wear it when you go to Sephora! xD Can you imagine the looks from people!?

@natalie12omg, yes!! I would totally do that haha! I hope if they ever do make sashes, they make them all blingy and sparkley!

LMAO, if it's really like that, then I'd prefer it with glitters and flashing LED lights.

@ChicDabbler- You could always personalize it like you did with your Rouge mirror.

you never know... 😄

testing