What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Been playing around the Viseart Nuance palette and my new Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer.  Loving both items, especially the Dior highlighter.  It's exactly what I was looking for.

Nuance and highlight.jpg

Love it! Another lovely look! You're glowingSmiley Happy

Agreed!  The highlighter is stunning!

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  A little self tanner doesn't hurt lol.  I'm warming up my complexion now that we have beautiful weather.

I havent done a fulllllll face of makeup in a while so here we go! Thought I'd play around with neutrals and a pop of color on my lips!

face.png

(0) Hearts

That lip color is stunning on you!

what mascara are you wearing? your lashes look great!

@TardisBlue Its the dior pump n volume mascara! And @Insomniacmuffin lol thanks! Youre right i wouldnt have seen the question hehe.

for anyone else wondering about what im wearing, I used Babe lipstick from KVD (one of the mini rock candy lipsticks), some surratt eyeshadows and koh gen do foundation. Oh and cover fx moonlight pressed highlighter. And a Nudestix nudies in deep maple, eh (verrrrry lightly) on my cheeks!

(0) Hearts

@sabrinas

(so she sees the questions Smiley Very Happy )

(0) Hearts

That lip colour with your complexion is stunning! Gorgeous look all around!

(0) Hearts

So gorgeous @sabrina. I love the whole look!

@blackkitty2014 Thank you Smiley Happy It's funny because looking at it now, I like the look, but I'm upset my blush isn't showing up too much! Meanwhile, right after I applied it, it looked like I put too much on haha.  I think I just irritated my skin making it red, then it went back down to normal with little to no blush , lol!

Couldn't stop myself from trying out a box of new stuff as soon as it arrived. 

It cosmetics CC sample 

bobbi brown serum concealer sample

Burberry Dark Earthy Blush

Kevyn Aucoin Neo Limelight for highlighter

Kevyn Aucoin Expert Lipcolor in Twilight Lotus

Viseart Theory palette in Amythest

image.jpeg

Eye look:

Spoiler
Camera isn't picking up the matte pinks or light pink shimmer very well, but they are there! I really like the two lightest mattes and the shimmers. The darkest matte had some fallout.
image.jpeg

(0) Hearts

Pretty! Purples with green eyes always work so stunning!

I don't know where should I post this but I feel pretty good abut my makeup today ... just that my selfie skill needs to be improved. Anywho, Tom Ford Paradise Lust and Terra which of course my Sephora spring sale haul Smiley Tongue 

IMG_0762.JPG

Like the lipstick.

I'm wearing the new Viseart Nuance Theory palette on my eyes today.  It's actually prettier than what the picture shows.Nuance.jpg

(0) Hearts

It is very pretty. Perfect for everyday look actually. How do you feel about the quality? 

(0) Hearts

It's not bad. I like amethyst palette better but the rose gold in nuance really is prettier than it shows in the picture. 

IMG_3868.JPG

I call this "makeup for lazy people." The red lips look like effort was put in, but in reality, this only took a few minutes. Also, I should note that upon looking at this picture, I was worried that either my blush or lipstick application got really out of hand—what's that red blotch on my jawline? Turns out it's a healing zit that's mostly just a big red splotch now, and I forgot to conceal it. Sucks, but at least it means I didn't go crazy with the red blush or something.

FACE

Dior Dreamskin cushion foundation

Nars Honey RCC (It's nearly used up, hence the still dark circles. I wanna try Tarte Shape Tape next.)

Nars blush in Exhibit A

Nars contour in Talia

Nars highlighter in Watch Me

EYES

Tom Ford cream shadow in Illicit

UD eyeliner in Stag

Benefit Gimme Brow

LIPS

Bésame lipstick in American Beauty