5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Thanks love!! =)

You have no idea how much i want that palette but i feel like im gonna get it mainly cause of the name. I'm addicted to kvd. :s i have too many shadows and on a no buy! >< i'll live vicariously through you. Smiley Tongue 

I totally wasn't going to buy it because I seriously own like ever KVD palette but I was lucky enough to get it as a gift. I am so happy with it, I didn't think the colors were anything special but I seriously don't have any shades that are similar. 

I'm very glad to hear you don't have similar shades. Smiley Very Happy I wish my sephora had it so i could at least swatch! 

Very true!  The silver is even unique!  

(0) Hearts

The silver might be my favorite color of the whole palette! 

I love the color you've created on your lips!

I say that so often to so many ladies here, I'm starting to wonder if I have a lip fetish, lol.

(0) Hearts

Haha thanks! I feel the same way, I've been on a lipstick kick lately and can't stop staring at people's lips lol

IMG_2982.jpg

Product highlights include Tom Ford cream shadow in Illicit, a metric ton of blush in Nars Madly and Illamasqua Lover (I wouldn't bring it down so low next time), and Butter London Ruby Murray lipstick. I wore a sample of this lipstick a few days ago and liked it so much that I went to Ulta and bought it.

I love this look!!  The dark hair with bangs and the beautiful lip really make it shine!  I love the shape of your eyes! 

(0) Hearts

Wow, thank you so much. My hair won't be this dark for long. I just had it colored a few days ago and my stylist dyes it dark so it fades out to auburn.

Beautifully polished, sculpted look! I'm especially loving this feisty, seductive lip, as the shade flatters your skin so perfectly and lights up your face! The blush emphasises your cheekbones perfectly, and the eyes are neutrally defined in a fabulously impactful manner, which makes them pop! You look super pretty! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank you, ballerina, that is so kind of you!

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want those blushes now. jsut. eo3rigjeori gorgeous color. 

Thank you! I felt like an idiot because I caved last week and bought Madly based on recs from beauty bloggers. As soon as I had the bag in my hands I wondered if I'd made a big mistake and bought into the hype. But I own nothing like it and I really like the results. It gives a really natural look, almost too natural, which is why I added the peachy Lover blush.

Madly

Lover

(Lover photo from Inmakeup blog)

Into my loves list!!! 

(0) Hearts

I fell for this blush after watching Kathleen Lights on YT, if you're looking for inspiration.

(0) Hearts

I like your metric ton of blush Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Thank you, madam. I forgot to add that I also used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder palette, with the darkest color as bronzer/contour and the middle color as highlight. It felt weird to pile so many things on my cheeks in addition to foundation, setting powder, moisturizer, etc. I was quite surprised it didn't end up looking cakey or powdery. 

Lips are awesome....but I already told you that :-)

That lipstick is well worth it. 

There were other colors I was interested in, but in typical Ulta fashion, the testers were missing and the SA said she couldn't make more or open a box.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments