2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

That Ladybird palette really produces some beautiful, sultry eye looks... it's impressive, for a matte palette. I chose not to go for it but I'm really enjoying seeing everyone else come up with gorgeous eyes using it! Your softly waved hair is just the icing on the cake. You're such a lovely woman!

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I really liked the palette.  It was a Wen day for me, so I was surprised at how much frizz I had.  Based on your comment, I am assuming it was not as bad as I thought.  To assist my no buy, I have been alternating more shampoo samples into my routine and using one my husband and I have been working on for nearly a year.  That way, I do not need a new Wen shipment for a while.

Your hair looks so soft and wavy! I also really love the orange shadow above the crease. It is like a pretty halo.

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  The orange shadow seems to be the star of the palette so far.

2 of my favorite things: the Pantone a Blush and Ladybird! You look amazing. Love the blending you did. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I love that Pantone blush color too.  Now, that I have tried everything from the line (the shadow, the polishes, the cream blush, the powdered blush, the lipstick, the illuminator, and the eyeliner), I can safely say the powder blush is the best item in the line.  The Radiant Orchid one is so pretty that I have yet to try the pink color in the palette.

(0) Hearts

I tried it once. Smiley Happy it's pretty' but the radiant orchid is better. 

Looking great, eyes great, but hard to tell with the lips - can't really see what the shade is,  nice in both pictures though. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  It is the Pantone Color of the Year Lipstick in Radiant Orchid.  The actual color lies somewhere in between the two pictures.

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday! I decided to play with The Siren today" this is different for me; I rarely play with color. 

Primer:

hourglass mineral Veil

too faced shadow insurance

eyes&brows:

mica gel brow filler - brunette

sephora clear brow gel

The siren: gold as the transition, orange in the crease and above, red in the V

UD Easy Baked eye shadow on the lid

HG 1.5mm gel liner - waterline and tightline

MJ eyeliner- brown

lancome mascara base, Hypnose doll lashes on top and defincils on bottom

foundation:

CoverFX CC Cream N Dark

YSL Dare to Glow illuminator Gold

contour & highlight

ysl touché éclat highlighter 5

ben NYE banana powder

becca sculpting perfector

color:

Guerlain 30th Anniversary Cheek palette pink blush and bronzer

lip:

lancome lip lover - can't see the color, but it's dusty roseimage.jpg

(0) Hearts

Every palette you have used looks beautiful with your eyes.

Great application, Mrs.Baines, and lovely features.

(0) Hearts

Oh the siren palette looks so good on you!  And i'm so in love with your eyes! 

So gorgeous, love your hair out like that! The Siren looks great on you, are you loving it so far? Smiley Happy

Thanks! Today is the first day and I like it because it's not in your face bold. It feels just right. 

That color looks amazing on your skin tone.  I love seeing your weekend looks.  Still very put together with just a slight pop of color.

Thanks Notcreative! Just a little pop! I'll try something different tomorrow. 

IMG_20140809_144459.jpgIMG_20140809_140253.jpgIMG_20140809_141431.jpgWell, I tried to go for a summery simple look. I used the Big Easy Foundation which kind of makes my face look pink in pictures but normal looking in real life. I forgot to picture it. Anyway, one with and without glasses. 

The shadows in the palette I applied bit by bit, just building it up without any of them overpowering the other, except the one i used to give it a bit more dimension. 

I put Entomology all over the lid. 

In the center I applied telepathy. 

I placed Vanish on the crease. 

I used Wrath on my inner and outer corner and connected them, like an extened n, I blended this as much as I could and then kept patting on more wrath until I get my desired look. If it looks too dark, just blend it in with a bit more Vanish. 

After that, I placed Papilio in the shape of a C on the outer corner of my lid, but not above Wrath. I then swept that with the blending brush I used on Wrath and blended those together but not in a circle, just swept in to the center of the lid. 

I then applied Shadow Box on my lower lash line in a tight line and placed a dash of summerfly in the center of that line and blended it. I then used Killing Jar and lined the inner corner of my eyes. 

After all that, I patted a bit of Tiny Death on my brow bone and moved on to my eyeliner. 

Loving your glasses ! So sophisticated!

Looking beautiful as usual.  Thanks for the recipe.  I like the idea of copying recipes and plan on buying this palette at some point.

You're welcome for the recipe. I love this palette, I specifically bought it for Wrath yet I never used it cause it was an intimidating color for me.. but I figured if I just pat it on, blend, and builD FROM there then it shouldn't be so scary. I have a yellow undertone but some warm colors don't want to play nice sometimes. 

Wow! absollutely gorgeous!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments