3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

[ Edited ]

Much happier with my makeup today.  My eyes are UD "Midnight" shadows from the 15th Anniversary Palette, Better than Sex Mascara, and lips are UD Revolution lipstick in "Shame."

20150101_143713.jpg20150101_143725.jpg20150101_143643.jpg

Fabulously polished look veering into edgy territory courtesy of the fiercely beautiful lip! Loving the gorgeous shimmery eyes, and the way you've defined them so expertly by adding that dark shade toward the wing, which I should add is blended seamlessly (thus inspiring much envy within me)! Feisty and elegant! Smiley Happy

I like the way the lipstick looks in the whole face pictures even more than in the lipstick thread.  It looks slightly lighter when you focus on the lips.  

That's my favorite ud lipstick! 

Shame looks great on you!! It really makes me want to check out that color!! 

(0) Hearts

A year ago I NEVER would have bought it, the darkness would have scared me, but I bought it this fall and I'm so glad I did!

It's these darker colors that totally won me over to lipstick instead of lip gloss (and now I much prefer the more matte look). Half the lipsticks I've bought have been dark "fall" colors. But at this rate, I don't see myself parting with them come Spring!!! 

On point!

IMG_20150101_142145.jpgIMG_20150101_141934.jpg

All i'm using is ysl touche eclat, vampira by kbd, mascara ud perversion, airspun powder, abh contour, and giorgo armani eye and brow maestro in black for the brows. i cut my bangs a little bit shorter so now my brows are more visible, which i like. oh and some kvd monarch shadows. 

sorry for my face. 

Little neko is being very playful. clawed me leg, it felt good but then it hurt, lol. his abscess seems to be almost completely done, one more visit this saturday.. hopefully. yesterday he still had a tiny bump on his forehead, seemed like he squirmed whenever i 'd touch it softly.. a while later he removed his cone, so I let him run around like 2 minutes without it, but he scratched.. hopefully it didn't infect but he did open up that little bump he had, bled a little but i cleaned it. Now his bump is smaller. 

is it bad to want my family to leave already? I love my cousin but his wife is a ball of negativity and it's bringing me down. And my uncle has been spreading rumors that I've been drinking his wine. I don't drink nor smoke, so it offended me, luckily the people he told know I don't do that anymore. 

image.jpg

Mine's in the injured kitty club too! She has to wear this little stocking around her neck because she got really itchy and scratched herself bald on the one side of her neck. We got her a collar for Christmas, so we just put it right over top since she has to wear her turtleneck until her fur is mostly grown back! 

I love your look, by the way! It's simple, but gorgeous!

Aw, what a cute little baby you have <3 I've been thinking of buying those little nail caps for Neko.. but at the same time, I'm not sure. What do you think? I'm going to ask Neko's doctor if those are a good idea. 

Thank you! Smiley Happy We thought about getting some for ours, but you have to glue each one onto their claws and them keep them still for 5 minutes while the glue dries. Our cat would not go for that at all, so we just keep her claws trimmed as best we can. I don't see how the caps could hurt, except for maybe the glue damaging the surface their claws (like fake nail glue can wreck your nails)? Definitely ask your vet, because they would know more than me!

With shorter bangs you look very 1969 - beautiful, insouciant and bohemian! Smiley Happy

Pore little Neko; I understand you wanting to take the collar off for a few minutes, because one of my cats had a psychotic depressive episode when she was having to wear one following an operation; it annoys some, it freaks out others, and she fell into the latter category, so we had to remove it, but thankfully she didn't chew the stitches! Neko's naughty for opening his wound again, but as long as you disinfected it with alcohol it shouldn't infect again.

And no, it is not wrong to wish your family gone at Christmas; one person's negativity is sufficient to cause an entire house of people to sink into the depths of misery!

Oh and trust me, my mom is not very happy with them, we're on the same boat so it was a relief to go out for a while today. At least her.. she got to shop alone at the mall. I just went to sephora to browse.. when I picked my  mom up, I bought some booties. 

Thankfully, Neko has mainly been a good sport about the cone, he's adapted to running without fail by looking from side to side to maintain his balance, he looks a bit funny but oh well. If only he wouldn't scratch himself once it's removed. 

I can't believe I was having doubts about cutting my bangs up again, best decision ever! 

I like the bang trim, makeup is of course on point. Is it bad I want to put your hair in a pair of pig tails? Smiley Very Happy

It's hardly bad, I don't think I've EVER had family stay long than three days. I don't know how you're coping honestly. Having a roommate is one thing, family is just different because they expect to do or say whatever.

I like it when my mexican family come over but it depends who.. my cousin's wife is always nagging about something and she won't help at all with anything. anything, and her kids are so , well the older son who is a teen is terrible.. not in the i'm a rebel sense, or we'd get along. I mean.. he thinks being poor is a sin, being seen with the tiniest hole on your clothing is a crime and should be hung for it. 

But that aside, sorry, I do have a picture around here with pigtails on... edited.jpg

The difference ismy hair color, hair length, i was slimmer too. LOL. My goal this year is to eat no junk food nor sodas, that's my weakness. And.... sorry for the little words on the picture, I was trying to kill some kb's cause the file was too big. 

You look soooooo different; it's a curiously haunting picture; the eyes hold such hope and the weight of such despair ...

XD I'm a chameleon, ya see?! Smiley Tongue 

LOL. That's adorable and not what I was expecting at all. We stick to the Virgils/Reeds cane sugar sodas, can only get those a couple times a month since they are not in stores nearby. I refuse to feel guilty about them. Smiley Happy You should be able to find them I think!

(0) Hearts

well i have tried the kambucha sodas, they're good but i thinmk im just going to start drinking more tea instead Smiley Tongue 

I can't get over that it's mushrooms. :X Nothing wrong with tea!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments