3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

I was considering the concealer before she chose it, but now that I've seen it in action, it's one of the next things on my list to get, along with the eye liner! 

Your eyebrows look amazing indeed and I love what she did on your eyes.

I also like the lip color but I agree with you, it could've been a bolder color to compliment more the beautiful warm shades on your lids.

(0) Hearts

Thank you. I'm looking forward to trying out the benetint on my own. And I'm glad I asked her to use the semi sweet chocolate bar. I plan on buying it someday but I'm set on eye shadow for now.

Vaashtii, the MUA chose some really nice shades for you.  You look lovely!

(0) Hearts

Thank you! She was wonderful. I'm glad they asked me to fill out a survey in the thank you email so I could speak highly of her!

Very nice! The foundation is a great match as are the other products. It's amazing what filling in brows can do. They really frame and help define the face! I'm so glad you had a great experience!

(0) Hearts

Thank you!! 

This is a fabulously polished, super groomed look, and it's very Pantone color of the year orientated! The warm, striking shades actually suit your skin tone really well, and they really compliment your current hair color too! You look gorgeous! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you!! I didn't want to take my makeup off tonight! Something I didn't mention, is that I really liked the brown eyeliner. I hadn't tried brown before. It was a soft look, I really liked it better than when I have used black. Gonna have to get that eye liner next time! 

I'm expecting guests over soon so I'll fill in products later but here's what I'm wearing today in pictures! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I love your face structure >_< You're the queen of the no makeup makeup look! 

(0) Hearts

Your brows are always so good.

(0) Hearts

Beautifully groomed fresh-faced sophistication! Loving the subtle definition of the eyes, since whichever eyeshadow you've used from the Lorac palette is a fabulous flattering hue that really makes your eyes pop, and the nude-pink lip is super sassy! You look natural and stunning! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

You're gorgeous! I believe you have mastered the art of the no make up makeup :smileyhappy:

Photo on 2015-01-02 at 7.19 PM #2.jpg

Me with my main man (he's got special eyes) <3

• Dr Jart Dis-a-Pore BB cream
  • YSL Touche Eclat No2
  • NARS Almeria Blush
  • Tom Ford Nude Dip palette
  • ABH Brow Gel
  • ABH Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
  • NARS Cruella Matte Lip Pencil

*Disregard my 3rd day hair*

I see Bacon....bacon, bacon, bacon! Your 3rd day hair looks pretty good!

(0) Hearts

Thank you! Bacon thinks so as well! :smileyvery-happy:

Loving that Cruella on you; it's fierce but elegant, the perfect combination, and your eyes look beautiful and natural defined by Nude Dip, whereas the kitties' eyes look alien-esque, but he's super cute, as are you! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you ballerina! I've been using Nude Dip daily ever since it came in the mail (at least a month ago!). And you're right, I do find that I rarely need mascara with it! 

Beautiful!

(0) Hearts

Thank you MissPain :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments