2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Everything is amazing. Your lips! Your lashes! Your cheeks! Your flawless complexion!

(0) Hearts

Wow, thank you! I did a mask this morning, glad that paid off :smileywink:

Magical simplicity.  

(0) Hearts

Your words are so eloquent. Thank you.

Very lovely! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you!

I have missed seeing your face.

You are so incredibly beautiful, jellybean!  And your lashes!! :smileysurprised:

(0) Hearts

Aww, thank you Mocha! I had quite a time trying to apply those lashes lol. I'm hoping in the new year I can hang out more on BT, the last month or so was super busy for me.

[ Edited ]

I'm stubborn I guess... I'm trying the Sephora Pantone COTY palette again today.  These shades were a bit easier to work with, but I'm still finding that the shadows in pan overall are very stiff and I have to be quite vigorous to get any onto my brush.  To date I have now tried 14 of 24.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger

NARS Seduction blush

UD 24/7 Bourbon liner

NARS Audacious Leslie

Sephora Pantone COTY Marsala palette Shifting Sand, Chutney, Hot Chocolate, Red Mahogany

In my head this look says haut chocolat!

im1315age.jpgi13151mage.jpg

(0) Hearts

Another beautiful COTY look!  You are all making me regret not ordering it :smileysad:

xo, Mia

This is a natural look switched up a notch by the gorgeous glimmer wash of golds and coppers immaculately blended over your eyelids; it looks like the desert glimmering beneath the midday sun, which makes me miss living in Dubai! Leslie works beautifully with this color scheme, and the warmth of the shades really suits you! You look incredibly pretty! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you, ballerina!  You paint such a lovely picture now I want to visit Dubai!

this look is gorgeous. i love the au naturel effect. the eyes. the lips. I LOVE IT ALL!!!

(0) Hearts

Thank you, beyourbeauty!

Beautiful as always Mocha!

(0) Hearts

Thanks greenchilli!

Ooh la la. How come Leslie looks great on you and was a disaster on me? </unfair>

That's too bad about the COTY palette. Maybe you should return it and buy another tube of Audacious.

Thank you, TKLJ!

I find I enjoy Leslie to varying degrees, depending on what else I'm wearing with it.  Other browns seem to set it off best, I think.

That is not a bad idea for the COTY palette... I have (gasp) 17 Audacious already... I'm not even sure I could come up with any others I wanted :smileywink:

Stunning! Hot chocolate indeed!

(0) Hearts

Thanks veg!

ElectricThrashLips.jpg

I'm having a non-cooperative face day, but I'm on a kick with using the Electric Palette for non-eyeball stuff. I posted a look using Fringe the other day in the Lip of the Day thread, but I'm pretty sure that's dead and gone. So I'll just post here. :smileyhappy: I'm having oodles of fun with it! I used Philosophy Cinnamon Buns lip gloss as the base, mixed with Thrash and applied with a lip brush, then I sponged a light dusting of it over the top again to give it a 3D look. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments