3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

image.jpg

I haven't posted here in a while, but I just tried my new Marsala blush trio today and I'm in love! I was scared of it at first since I'm so pale, but I love how it looks! My iPad camera doesn't do it justice! It gives a beautiful glow.

Face:

• Laura Mercier Protect Foundation Primer
  • Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Powder Foundation in Light 45
  • Too Faced Primed and Poreless powder
  • Sephora + Pantone Universe Shimmering Marsala Cheek Trio (I used a mixture of Coral Pink and Marsala as my blush and Spanish Villa as my highlight)
  • Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray

Eyes:

• MAC mascara (there's no name on it, but it's the one that came in the eye bags from their holiday collection)
  • Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 15 Fair
  • Benefit Eye Bright

Lips:

• Rocky Mountain Soap Co. Lip Butter in Sugar Pear

(0) Hearts

The blush looks great!  Its a perfect glow, without being overwhelming Smiley Wink  I love a lot of blush, personally.  Even a hint more would look beautiful on you <3

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

This is such a beautiful look, so elegant and classic and polished: I'm especially loving the subtle yet effective definition of the eyes, the utterly flawless complexion, with the fabulously sculpted cheeks, and that cute rosebud lip! That Marsala cheek Trio is absolutely perfect with your skin tone! You look stunning! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much! Every blush I have except one is pink, so the Marsala blush is defintely outside my comfort zone! I'm glad it looks ok!

(0) Hearts

Wow, your skin is so clear and the blushes are lovely.

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much Smiley Happy I've been struggling with acne for half of my life, so that means a lot!

(0) Hearts

I don't mean this in a weird way but you'd never know it - your skin is amazing. You look like a beautiful painting!

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I still have quite a lot of scarring, so I'm glad my foundation covers it nicely!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

You should be a model.  I forgot to order that blush before announcing a no buy.  Oh well, I have enough blush anywaysSmiley Happy

Wow, thank you! No one's ever said that to me before! I'm not trying to enable, but I think it's worth breaking a no-buy for. Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Oh grrrrr!!  I thought that since I have an ambient lighting blush that's fairly similar I was good.  I can't break now! I'm only five days in, lol! 

What I'm wearing today:

Dior Star Foundation in Ivory

Tom Ford Bronzing Powder in Terra

NARS Blush in Almeria

Guerlain Meteorites in Clair

Tom Ford Cream Eyeshadows in Platinum & Spice

Diorshow Fusion Mono in Mirror

KVD Tattoo Liner in Trooper

False lashes (drugstore)

Diorshow mascara

MAC Lipstick in Rebel + Lipglass in Rebel

IMAG3119.jpgIMAG3130.jpgIMAG3081_1.jpg

(0) Hearts

Such a beautiful eye & lip combo!  And the falsies tie the entire look together perfectly <3  Gorgeous!

xo, Mia

What a beautiful blush and lip color on you. Smiley Happy

This is a fabulously polished, impeccably groomed look! I'm especially loving the perfect brows, the gorgeous low-key edgy yet glittery definition of the eyes, the beautifully sculpted cheeks, the iridescent gleam of your skin, and that feisty swipe of Rebel, which adds the most unexpected touch of elegance, and flatters your skin tone in the most striking, complimentary way! You look super pretty! Smiley Happy

your eyes look amazing! and those eyelashes!! gorgeous!

(0) Hearts

Thank you! This was my first time using Spice and Platinum. I am obsessed!

That last picture made me think "If Michelangelo were alive, she'd be his muse." 

Beautiful! 

Your comment made my heart skip a beat. That's so sweet of you to say.

You look lovely!

I must say you have really nice brows, nose and freckles!  They just add so much beauty to your face......

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments