4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Happy Diwali!! 

Love the glow & lip color! Suits you nicely! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you *H216* :smileyhappy:

IMG_20141104_114046.jpgIMG_20141104_114916.jpgIMG_20141104_114625.jpg

The first two have had the contrast altered a bit to show the highlighting effects/contouring/ and true to color lips and eyes basically. 

The last picture has been filtered because it gave a lovely antique look to it, doesn't take much from the real effect. I had to clean up the mascara on top of mid eyeliner too, sorry about that. 

Products used:

Lorac Pro 

Cha cha tint

Giorgo Armani Luminous Silk (I always feel like I have perfect skin with this)

Nyx Taupe

UD Brow box / Hard candy brow fiber gel

KVD Trooper

Benefit They're Real Mascara

Nyx Cherry Cheese Cake Butter Gloss

Tarte Ambitious Blush

This is a haunting and quite mesmerizing ethereal look! This is another occasion where your take on a neutral eye is so crazily brilliant I can't stop staring! Your blending is as sublime as usual, your brows are immaculately groomed, your skin looks flawless and lit-from-within, and that lip is simply adorable; so delicate and seductive! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

you always make me blush, ballerina! lol, thank you so much! 

Gorgeous!

(0) Hearts

Thank you, Meag! :smileyvery-happy:

So innocently beautiful. 😊

*little halo appears* Hehehe, thank you! :smileyvery-happy:

[ Edited ]

so so fresh !! very sweet look.

(0) Hearts

Thank you, Jemly! I've noticed when my  skin looks my best it's when I wear the GA! I just want to finish up all my other foundations which is why I don't wear this one every day yet. 

Oooh, I just bought this cherry cheesecake gloss.  Seeing it on you, I don't think I will regret it.  

I love your blush today :smileyhappy:

Love the cha cha tint on you as well! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you, Mocha! The gloss itself is pigmented enough to wear alone but I wanted  stain because .. I'm always eating something !!! lol, So I'd recommend buying Benefit's Cha Cha tint, if you don't have it.. you won't regret that choice, I love it. I think tarte blushes aren't buzzed about enough, my go to is achiote but ambitious is a lovely light dusty rose .. i'm bad at describing but it looks beautiful. 

I have had cha cha tint forever, and NEVER used it on my lips.  When I get home... maybe it will be like what I wanted cha cha balm to be?!

(0) Hearts

Maybe, I didn't even bother with this balms, I thought they were pointless when you can just get something less expensive and get a better effect, definitely try it. 

And h216, thank you, cha cha tint is my go to lip wear! 

[ Edited ]

IMAG2817_1.jpg

Oh. This did not turn out at all like I wanted but it's different so here it is. The colors are white, Burgundy, pink, and white on the brow if you want to replicate it.

I used mufe Me-122, Me-828, and redberry rose from sigma creme Couture mixed with a pearlesecent shade to blend. urban decay distortion liner on the lid for a pop of glitter. Urban decay twice baked liner on the bottom lashes.   

OMG, this is amazing? How on earth did you do this? It looks utterly incredible, softly ethereal, yet edgy too as the color combo is so striking and fiercely pretty! :smileyhappy:

This reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream. 😊

Yum!

I looked at the picture and thought, "What fresh gorgeousness has she whipped up for today?" You are way too hard on yourself — it looks perfect to me (and I can be a very tough critic) :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments