3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

you are so mysteriously pretty Smiley Happy Love the smudged eye look with the dark lippy. Nars Sin blush is one of my favourites. So gorge. Smiley Happy 

[ Edited ]

IMG_5126.JPGIMG_5118.JPG

Went for a softer look with a neutral lip today, finally had some time before work to do my makeup! I used Lorac Pro on my eyes, and MAC Mystical on my lips. Also used NARS Almeria blush and the Guerlain Perles d'Etoile. Anyone else think Lorac Pro is prone to get muddy on the eyes? I feel like it's hard for me to mix colors together but maybe it's just not working for me lately. I like the colors but I struggle a bit to get the look I want from it. I actually didn't like the look I had on my eyes when I started putting it on but after some tweaking it doesn't look too bad. I just used a cheap Wet n Wild eyebrow pencil to fill in a few spots, I've been liking my brows as of late to look more natural (and I'm lazy. My poor ABH brow powder!)

So soft and pretty.  Not sure if it's purple or not, but I always see purple on you.

Every day that passes by and see your  brows, I love them even more! You're so beautiful, MK!  

You should be on vacation right now in Italy or somewhere else romantic...not at work.

Very beautiful and glow-y, MK..

Mystical is a wonderous color with your complexion, MK!  You look so very pretty.

[ Edited ]

you have the sweetest most lovely face MK. you're glowing.

also love your brows x 10000

So pretty, I love the winged liner!

Soooo soft and dreamy! I love this! I'm also a big fan of natural looking brows. 😊

Your eyebrows look particularly perfect today...gorgeous.

That eye color doe. VERY pretty. Warms up your entire face. Lovely! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

You look so pretty!! Whatever youre using for face makeup, keep using it because you look flawless! And your eyeshadow looks great! Plus the pinky lip...perfection! Oh and your eyebrows still look really good despite using Wet n Wild. I dont think you need to add much to them to look good. 

You are positively glowing today! I'm loving the Lorac Pro look on your eyes; it really makes them pop, your liner flick is as incredible as always, and Mystical is utterly gorgeous on your lips; such a softly ethereal color, but it still packs a punch in terms of statement lip! Smiley Happy

photo 3.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 1.JPG

EL BB

TF BTS mascara

TF Natural eyes palette

TF shadow insurance

Melanoma Peche savvy blush

Go Brow kit

Julep Moonstruck gloss

Benefit Fake up

Guerlian Perles d'etoile

[ Edited ]

You are positively glowing.  The poster child for perles, indeed.  

I finally started using the BTS mascara, and it was clumpy from day one.  I looked up the day I ordered the sample and it was in July.  Hopefully, I just got a bad sample, because it is too new to be bad already, right?

I do less is more with BTS. I really scrape the wand off on the sides as I remove it from the tube in a swirling motion to get any excess off or else I experience clumping too. And thank you :-*

Very nice, I love your hair!

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I need a trim! It's been too long. 

Your face is beautiful as ever, but you look a little..unsettled. Is everything okay?

(0) Hearts

Hmm I was stressed yesterday but maybe it's just because I was tired? I felt pretty good and productive but I have been rushing to get pics and the one with the hat I'm eating lunch and a coworker almost caught me taking a selfie so I probably am mid-guilty face in that one :-D 

Otherwise I am doing really well and that was very nice of you to ask <3 

You are a classic American beauty, meag Smiley Happy I love you in pearls. How are you liking the perles that go on your face? Smiley Very Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments