2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your eyes are very bright today! You look great as always! Happy Friday!

(0) Hearts

Thanks, veg!  Happy Friday to you, too!

Hi beautiful ladies! Non-makeup related I'm pretty excited to be wearing that new shirt I got at the after Christmas sale from Zara for $29! I'd had my eye on it for a while and it was originally $59. Despite the deranged amount of cat hair in my life I wear a disproportionate amount of all-black! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here's what was on my face:

image.jpg

I hit pan on a blush for the first time in ages! (OK, just barely. But pan is pan!)

image.jpg

And I also got my nails done, which I'm also counting as something I "wore"! :smileyhappy:

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Everything about your look here is beautiful!! Your nails are lovely. And I love your hair!! 

(0) Hearts

I laughed at the little circle on the blush! But you're right, pan is pan xDby the way i love the way you did your hair

(0) Hearts

Love the blush! What color is it?

It's Nars "S3x Fantasy." It was part of the LE Final Cut collection from last year so I don't know if it's available anymore. Of course the one blush I hit pan on is limited edition! :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

Haha, I actually have that! Good to know I still like the color! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Loving that hairstyle! Also your nail job is so perfectly Upper East Side! You look impeccably polished and fabulously groomed - you always manage to make yourself look gorgeous while still pulling off that impossible I-just-rolled-out-of-bed-looking-this-way neutrality! So envious! :smileyhappy:

brrrr.

NARS tinted moisturizer

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS blush, sin

COVER GIRL brow pencil

BOBBI BROWN single eyeshadow, chocolate

GIVENCHY noir couture 4-in-1 mascara

NARS velvet matte lip pencil, never say never

chocolatepink.jpg

Nars should be paying you! Loving the fierce, feisty lip, and as ever you're eyes are beautifully defined, your brows immaculately groomed, and your skin flawless and lit-from-within! Stunning! :smileyhappy:

You are a lovely model for NARS, dear. And I am forever going to hear Romeo Void in my head when you wear this lip color. 

Jemly, you look amazing as usual! :smileyhappy:

I've been thinking about picking up the NARS tinted moisturizer, but I'm not sure if I should get Finland or Alaska. I'm maybe a slight tick deeper than you, color-wise, but I'm afraid Alaska will be too dark. If you wouldn't mind sharing, what other foundation colors have suited you? 

i feel you. i didn't pull the trigger on the tinted moisturizer for ages because i wasn't sure what shade i was (between finland or terre neuve, went with finland because it has less pink but is still the lightest of shades).

i'm NARS siberia in sheer glow foundation, and chantilly in their radiant creamy concealer

in GIORGIO ARMANI i'm #2 (which is the lightest shade. there is no #1 haha)

i'd say finland is a perfect match. 

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to find a match. I'm right in between Siberia and Gobi, Chantilly and Vanilla. Darn you, NARS! Why won't you let me love you?? :'(

Thanks for your help. Maybe I'll buy both and mix them if I'm feeling saucy. :smileyhappy:

I have to mix around 4 different shades of whatever base I'm wearing to get anywhere close to matching my skin tone, and it seems to work out rather well - at least no one's told me I look crazy yet! :smileywink:

Clinique CC Cream, MUFE Artist Shadow Palette, OCC Lip Tar in Electric Grandma, and a stubborn forehead zit that doesn't want to go away or be covered up. =P

IMG_1005.JPG

IMG_1007.JPG

(0) Hearts

I love that lip color...and like the others, the name! 

(0) Hearts

Zit or no zit, your skin is perfect.

(0) Hearts

This is a classically polished, impeccably groomed look! Especially loving the neutral shades on the eyes, because you've made them really pop, and it is pure sophistication to wear a lip in a similar or complimentary shade to the eyeshadow! You look refined and beautiful! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I wish I had your eyes! This look is very flattering on you, and are those earrings cute little flowers? 

I've actually been eyeing that lip tar and the only thing preventing me from getting it is the name grandma.. hahaha

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments