2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is a fabulously directional, dramatic look! I'm loving the twist on the classic smokey eye, the strong brows, gleaming cheeks, and the feisty lip! You look stunning! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you!  :smileyhappy:  I always put the lightest shade on my brow bone, the middle shade in my crease, and the darkest on my lid.  :smileywink:

Your eyes always look bright and fresh.  I am wondering if it is due to the lack of eyeliner.  I never used to wear it but started wearing it every time I did a full face.  You're making me think I should take a little eyeliner break.

Maybe?  My eyes look super dark whenever I do wear eyeliner...which is very rare.  Plus I don't wear mascara very often either.  I don't have very steady hands to do either with and my eyes get all angry when they have mascara on them...lol.

Love that mega melon on you. 

I agree!  Mega melon is so good for you!

I also agree! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you ladies!  :smileyhappy:

I was going to comment a while ago but then I had to go do the dishes, hehe. You're making me want to cut my bangs EVEN SHORTER! hahaha. Enabling without knowing. :smileywink:

Do you know how the tarte bb differs from the 12 hr foundation? I have the foundation and I love how natural it feels I'm just not too fond of how the formula feels at first, it seems too thick? I don't know if that makes any sense at all, haha. 

I have tried the 12 hr. foundation before & it seemed super heavy & thick to me, the BB cream feels so light on my skin that I often forget I have it on!

LOL well I grow my bangs out two months at a time & then get them cut short & let them regrow out.  About another month & they will be right above my eyebrows.  :smileywink:

I wanted to play with my newly acquired UD smoked palette from the sale on sale, so this is much darker than my usual everyday look..

Maybelline Color Tattoo - electric blue

UD smoked - Rockstar and freestyle

It Cosmetics Vol 1 - sunset, sunrise, iconic, noir

Elf cream eyeliner

Nars Blush - Dolce Vita 

Lorac lip gloss - you rock

20150109_125733.jpg20150109_130135.jpg

This is a perfectly groomed and polished look! I'm especially loving the eyes; the detail in the close-up shot is just gorgeous; it's like a work of art, featuring the night sky giving way to slivers of silvery morning light toward the tear duct! Gorgeously seductive nude-lip too! You look beautiful! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

ballerinagrl, I think you just made me a little emotional with your sweet and perfectly poetic words. thank you so much :smileyhappy: 

I love this! How do you like the Smoked palette? I almost got it too but my sister has it and also said its very dark. But the colors are so nice. How do you feel about it? 

(0) Hearts

I was unsure about it too and I kind of stared at it for a few days wondering if I will get any use out of it.  For my skin tone, I definitely need some sort of a base to make the colorful shades look as they do in the pan. But the quality of the shadows is amazing, they are super smooth and no fallout,which I love! I also tried using the shade Freestyle on my lid and one of the darker browns just in the outer corner, for a more natural look and I liked how it turned out. 

It looks so pretty on you (even though it is darker than you're used to).  I need to play with mine for the first time.  

thanks :smileyhappy:  i can't wait to see what you come up with!

Beautiful.  I love Rockstar with your deep brown eyes.

(0) Hearts

thank you!

Very pretty! How are you liking the palette? 

thanks :smileyhappy: Yesterday was my first time wearing it on the eyes, and I think it wore well for about 6 hours. But that may be because I used a color tattoo as the base, which does tend to crease on me. Overall, I love the palette, all the shades are buttery smooth and very pigmented. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments