2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is a fabulously directional, dramatic look! I'm loving the twist on the classic smokey eye, the strong brows, gleaming cheeks, and the feisty lip! You look stunning! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank you!  Smiley Happy  I always put the lightest shade on my brow bone, the middle shade in my crease, and the darkest on my lid.  Smiley Wink

Your eyes always look bright and fresh.  I am wondering if it is due to the lack of eyeliner.  I never used to wear it but started wearing it every time I did a full face.  You're making me think I should take a little eyeliner break.

Maybe?  My eyes look super dark whenever I do wear eyeliner...which is very rare.  Plus I don't wear mascara very often either.  I don't have very steady hands to do either with and my eyes get all angry when they have mascara on them...lol.

Love that mega melon on you. 

I agree!  Mega melon is so good for you!

I also agree! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you ladies!  Smiley Happy

I was going to comment a while ago but then I had to go do the dishes, hehe. You're making me want to cut my bangs EVEN SHORTER! hahaha. Enabling without knowing. Smiley Wink

Do you know how the tarte bb differs from the 12 hr foundation? I have the foundation and I love how natural it feels I'm just not too fond of how the formula feels at first, it seems too thick? I don't know if that makes any sense at all, haha. 

I have tried the 12 hr. foundation before & it seemed super heavy & thick to me, the BB cream feels so light on my skin that I often forget I have it on!

LOL well I grow my bangs out two months at a time & then get them cut short & let them regrow out.  About another month & they will be right above my eyebrows.  Smiley Wink

I wanted to play with my newly acquired UD smoked palette from the sale on sale, so this is much darker than my usual everyday look..

Maybelline Color Tattoo - electric blue

UD smoked - Rockstar and freestyle

It Cosmetics Vol 1 - sunset, sunrise, iconic, noir

Elf cream eyeliner

Nars Blush - Dolce Vita 

Lorac lip gloss - you rock

20150109_125733.jpg20150109_130135.jpg

This is a perfectly groomed and polished look! I'm especially loving the eyes; the detail in the close-up shot is just gorgeous; it's like a work of art, featuring the night sky giving way to slivers of silvery morning light toward the tear duct! Gorgeously seductive nude-lip too! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

ballerinagrl, I think you just made me a little emotional with your sweet and perfectly poetic words. thank you so much Smiley Happy 

I love this! How do you like the Smoked palette? I almost got it too but my sister has it and also said its very dark. But the colors are so nice. How do you feel about it? 

(0) Hearts

I was unsure about it too and I kind of stared at it for a few days wondering if I will get any use out of it.  For my skin tone, I definitely need some sort of a base to make the colorful shades look as they do in the pan. But the quality of the shadows is amazing, they are super smooth and no fallout,which I love! I also tried using the shade Freestyle on my lid and one of the darker browns just in the outer corner, for a more natural look and I liked how it turned out. 

It looks so pretty on you (even though it is darker than you're used to).  I need to play with mine for the first time.  

thanks Smiley Happy  i can't wait to see what you come up with!

Beautiful.  I love Rockstar with your deep brown eyes.

(0) Hearts

thank you!

Very pretty! How are you liking the palette? 

thanks Smiley Happy Yesterday was my first time wearing it on the eyes, and I think it wore well for about 6 hours. But that may be because I used a color tattoo as the base, which does tend to crease on me. Overall, I love the palette, all the shades are buttery smooth and very pigmented. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments