3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Thank you ^_^ The lip is pretty but it's a bit drying.

My look today to go see Hedwig and the Angry Inch in New York.  Kat Von D Foundation in L44, Kat Von D's shade and light contouring palette, Kat Von D's star studded eyeshadow book (in Mandala, Brass Knuckles and Platonic and Smiths), Kat Von D's Tattoo liner, Kat Von D's Autograph liner in Puro Amor, Kat Von D's liquid lipstick in A GoGo, and Too Faced's Primed and Poreless Powder.

Excuse the fact that I look exhausted, it's because I was.

(0) Hearts

You look great! Have fun!

(0) Hearts

Kat Von D should be paying you! This is a fabulously grunge-rock look, perfect for going to live music, and your bangs are seriously fierce! You look stunning! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

If only I could get paid for wearing her makeup! I am practically a billboard for it lol. Thank you so much :smileyhappy:

Today's look.
KVD Starstudded eyeshadow book SHADES; Moz,Heaven Knows, Smiths & Leather.
Along with KVDs Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

ALSO - I made a new Instagram account that's comprised of my makeup looks. & KVD herself liked 2 of my photos! So you know.... Go check it out xD @makeup.vixen 

image.jpg

Love your exaggerated wing! Looks awesome!

This winged liner look totally makes you look EXACTLY like Taylor Swift!

(0) Hearts

I've had that thought about Taylor before too!!! Beautiful! 

I've definitely gotten that before. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I'll take it'! xD

(0) Hearts

I'm not a fan of her music, but we can't deny she's beautiful!

KVD needs to start paying you. :smileyhappy: Gorgeous eyes!

Maybe KVD should be paying you, too! This is a fabulously fierce, edgy, grungy look, very early 1990's! Your application is always perfect! You look beautiful! :smileyhappy:

Gorgeous. I'm not at all surprised that KVD liked your looks especially considering how good you make all of her products look!

Went for a softer look with the COTY palette today. 

Dr. Jart+ BB

Physician's Formula & Covergirl concealers

Bare Minerals pressed mineral veil 

IT cosmetics brow power

COTY palette in macaroon and chutney 

MJ highliner in brown(out)

Julep boho glam mascara

NYX blush in illusion

Clinique different lipstick in tenderheart (this used to be MY lipstick senior year of high school) 

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

I love this look. You look so soft, but I can see the smudged shadow along your lashline giving your eyes more oomph, and it actually makes your eyes look more open and upturned. 

And that's a great lip colour on you!

You are perfection and look amazing in everything you wear.  I love when you're soft, bold and everything in between.  This is another great look for you.

You are far too kind. 

This is a beautifully groomed, fresh-faced natural look! I especially love the way you've followed the COTY color theme's most natural shade throughout; it adds such polish to the look! Gorgeous! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you. I enjoy dabbling in bolder looks, but this is definitely my preferred comfort zone. I'm finding that the warmth of the COTY palette plays really nicely with my skin and I'm easily able to blend the colors out to my preferred level of haze. I will be loving on this palette a lot and am so tickled that Sephora sent it to me. 

I think you should bring back that lipstick! Looks so pretty on you. And the COTY palette works so well with your golden reddish hair and even eyebrows! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments