3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Wow - you've defined your eyes so effectively and beautifully with this palette! I'm so impressed! I play around with palettes 2 and 3, but have yet to achieve much more than a smudge of shimmer, which looks pretty, on the lid. My blending skills need a lot of work! Yours are exemplary! As is your tightlining (the latter being a skill I doubt any amount of practice will enable me to grasp, but I try anyway :smileywink:) You look gorgeous; fresh-faced and ethereal! :smileyhappy:

Thank you! I always love reading your contributions to this board. But I have to confess that this took two tries! My first attempt was a dark smudgey mess that I couldn't salvage and had to just wipe off and start over! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

A dark smudgy mess is the best I can manage when I reach for the darker shades; they are new to me, and are going to take a lot of practice! :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

I need to use that palette more often, I don't know why I don't reach out for it more, it has gorgeous colors. I love your side view, you're so beautiful! 

You are the sweetest, truly. Thank you. 

[ Edited ]

upload_4850339510027928653.jpg

upload_345286187712373128.jpgupload_4873600559890800579.jpgupload_3337858655036761849.jpg

FACE:

Guerlain LdP 01 Beige Pale

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NW20

Diffused and Ethereal Light

TF Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

NARS Exhibit A Blush

Chanel Camelia de Plumes

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

UD Smoked Palette (nice way to spend only $16 on a full palette!)

UD Electric Palette (just Freak)

UD 24/7 Liner in Perversion

KVD Tattoo Liner

TARTE Lights, Camera, Lashes

LIPS:

YSL Opera Rose

Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey

EDITED to add - Say 'Hello!' to my growing little man! :-) From Wednesday, when he was about 3 pounds 5 ounces big!

upload_3617029684968045823.jpg

(0) Hearts

Your hair color with your eye color is absolutely stunning! and the makeup just adds to the beauty :smileyhappy:

Congrats on your son--I have two boys and it's so much fun being a mommy to boys!

(0) Hearts

The smoked palette looks like fun! As does the nugget! 

(0) Hearts

Pretty! Love your smoky looks! And glad your pregnancy is going well! 

(0) Hearts

Congratulations on your son, So wonderful! And also, you look incredible with a smokey eye, one of my favorite looks on you.

(0) Hearts

As beautiful as ever! So happy for you that your little guy is doing well. Pregnancy looks so good on you! 

(0) Hearts

At this stage of pregnancy, most women seem to stop glowing (if they ever started), but you are still glowing; moreover, you look stunningly beautiful, healthful and elegant (the latter not being a word normally associated with the final stages of pregnancy :smileywink:) The intricately blended alternative smokey eye you've created with that gorgeous jade-aquamarine shade veering into a more taupe-ish shade over the wing, is absolutely inspired, as it gives a smokey eye that is more than appropriate for daywear! Your inimitable skill with eyeliner has not gone unnoticed and I love the way you've echoed the lid colors on the lash line for added emphases: These shades really make your eyes pop! Loving the way you subtly sculpt your cheek with that natural looking flush and that swipe of flirtatious lipstick too! Gorgeous 'look', but that picture of your soon-to-be-baby's face is just incredible! Thanks for sharing! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Lari you look amazing!  That eye look is perfection and I love the hair!  I'm in love with the color.  The 3D sonogram is amazing, he looks so big!!  Congrats again :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Wow, the 3D pics are amazing now! Look at how detailed the image is — so exciting! When I was having my guys, it was just the 2D. My poor Nate looked like Mr Potato Head! :smileyvery-happy:

Congrats again, my dear. It will be here before you know it!

Um--first congratulations! I thought I saw something here that you were pregnant. Your little man is adorable!

Second, I had to comment because this is THE MOST GORGEOUS I HAVE EVER SEEN YOU. Holy smokes, literally. You look stunning!!! 

Those eyes.....gah. I wish I had eyes like that!! 

Yes, cziki, I'm 31 weeks as of today, so I only have roughly 9 weeks left before I get to meet my baby boy. I can't wait!

And seriously, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for the compliments! I really owe it to this pregnancy being kind as all heck to my skin. And, I suppose, to the overall happiness and at-peace-ness I've been feeling for months and months and months. I can't believe how great my overall mood has been. I'm just hoping it stays this way postpartum, too!

Is he taking selfies already? :smileywink: Lari you look so beautiful and I'm glad to hear your pregnancy is going well! 

Do selfies by the doctor count? :smileywink: Thank you, blackwhiskey!

(0) Hearts

They count :smileywink:

You look beautiful, and I love seeing pictures of your little man.  

Thank you, notcreative! I just hope my Facebook friends haven't gotten sick of my updates yet, lol! :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments