2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I adore the Sephora + Pantone color combination in your eyes and Marslada on your lips also I love how well Peony goes with the whole look. Beautiful!

Amazing, Malday! That color really suits you..castor grey, I think i'm in love with that name. Smiley Happy What are your thoughts on the palette? I can't wait to get mine!!

I knew right away that you were wearing that palette.

Beautiful look; thank you for the steps, I just might have to try this look out.

I really like that Castor Grey.

What are your first impressions?

Wow! This is a stunningly glamorous look! I am loving the Sephora + Pantone on your eyes; the colors are so rich and flattering with your skin tone, and the lip compliments them perfectly! You look so beautiful! When I saw the palette I perceived it being great for everyday looks; it never occurred to me you could pull such a wonderful evening look together with it! Smiley Happy

I've been up since 4 in the morning and half way through the day I was so bored I decided to put make up on and do some lipstick swatches, I knew I wanted to use purple so I ended up using:

• BareMinerals BareSkin 
  • NYX concealer
  • Rimmel Stay Matte powder (I'm hitting pan and I can't believe it lol)
  • Anastasia Brow Wiz
  • Sephora collection bronzer in Sol de Rio
  • Sephora collection blush in Rose pop (crazy pigmented pink!)
  • Ardency Inn pressed pigment in Royal all over my lid, literally all over my lid up above the crease line.. I had no idea what I was gonna do when I started. Then I added Buzz from the Naked 3 in the middle lid followed by Blackheart in my crease and the last third of my lid.
  • Kat Von D tattoo liner  in Trooper
  • Tarte lash, camera, flashes! mascara on my uncurled lashes, I think I lost my curler :/
  • Too Faced black liner on my waterline.
  • At the end I decided to add a bit f Dust from de N3 on my inner lid.
  • As I was trying my lip pies I liked the makeup look better with the pink shade (the photo doesnt make it justice tbh) but I have pics with all three so I'm putting them here. 

Which one do you think look better with the eye combo?

a1.png

a2.png

a3.png

(0) Hearts

Oh, this is so cool. I like the lip colors in the order you posted: pink, red, purple.

(0) Hearts

Your lips are fantastic- in all the coloursSmiley Happy.   Loving your hair colour as well!  So fun! 

The hot pink definitely goes well with the eye combo. I'm dying for that purple. 

It's definitely a must have purple Smiley Wink

aaah everything looks so great, but I especially LOVE how the first lippie compliments your eye makeup and hair colour Smiley Happy I wish I could rock a bright pink like that!

(0) Hearts

Thank you! You should totally try a bright pink some time Smiley Happy

Wow! What incredible looks!!! That pressed pigment on your eyes is utterly divine; such a gorgeous rich hue; so sultry, and flattering, and the lips are simply amazing - for overall look I'm liking the top pic best because the colors of your eyeshadow, lips, and hair all work so perfectly together, but I adore the bottom pic too as I'm a big fan of startling blue lipstick! You look stunning! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank you ballerina!

They're all pretty but I think the hot pink is my favorite Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Yay! *high five*

(0) Hearts

sephoramusthave: Do you like your foundation is it good?

Eye Shadow: Naked Basics

Eye liner: Sephora waterproof 12 hour 

Foundation: Bare minerals powder 

Mascara: Urban Decay Perversion

Lips: Sephora lip gloss

So today was my complimentary 45 minute makeover for making VIB. I was nervous going into it, I didn't want to look like a clown. But my MUA was SUPER NICE and I just told her that I was going for a more natural look since that's more what I like. 

Here's the run down of what I am wearing:

Dior Nude Foundation

Tarte concealor (Under my eyes- gonna have to get some of that!) 

NARS finishing powder

Bobbi Brown bronzer

Bobbi Brown blush in Tawny

A couple of shades from the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar (One was Peanut Butter, I didn't catch the name of the other)

Smashbox always sharp liner in Sumatra (Really gonna have to get this!!)

And while I LIKE the lip color, it was probably my least favorite part, a bit boring, but we went with the COTY

My favorite part- the part that I thought made the biggest difference that I wasn't even remotely expecting- was the Benetint Gimme Brow!!! I have always thought my brows were fine and didn't consider doing anything with them. But she put that on and WOW! I bought some of that in a hurry!! 

(0) Hearts

You look great! Isnt it amazing what a difference brows can make! And I actually like the lip color on you. Neutral but still gives you some color. 

omg, so glad to hear that she went with your keep it natural decision. you look lovely and radiant. 

Thank you! 

Oooh, those shadow colors are lovely, your brows look great, and I'm putting that concealer on my list to research.