4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thank you ballerinagrl! I do tend to ignore what the "experts" say. I really think it's all how one carries herself but also realizing what works and what doesn't. I try to adapt to trends but also what's going on with my body and what looks good on me.

Your burgundy leopard jeggings sound like something I'd definitely wear at home--I love burgundy and leopard--and maybe even outside the home if they're not too thin in material. (In fact, I have a pair of leopard leggings--thin and thicker, and the thicker are pleated and look great outside the home when I dress them up with booties and the right top.) I think if we ever hung out together that we'd definitely be a mutual-support group amongst ourselves (as we both wore whatever makeup and clothing that we as heck liked). :smileyhappy:

The Amazing concealer is new for me--I was wearing Nars Radiant "cream" but it was sooooooo drying that I needed to find one that worked better underneath the eyes.

I think you should definitely get the LM caviar sticks if you're comfortable with a neutral shimmer shade. They aren't too shimmery because the neutral colors tone the shimmer down. Very easy to apply. I took lylyssa's advice and used a shadow brush the last time I applied them (to blend out the edges) and the brush was the touch I needed.

I love your statement necklace! It's such a nice addition to your colorful outfit. That lipstick is such a lovely color. I've never tried MAC products but the wish list keeps growing. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks Shannon! The necklace makes a statement, that's for sure.

I was pleasantly surprised by the MAC lipstick. I really like its color and formula, but I admit I'm not as experienced with lipstick as many other people.

Whoa! Look at you rockin' the skinny jeans and the boots! You're looking all trendy there, madame! And in all honesty I can't notice any irritation or redness on your face. Just the usual fabulousness! :smileyhappy:

LOL jozkid! You always know just what to say to make me feel good about myself.

Just speaking the truth babe!

You're beautiful  Divwa, inside and out <3

i kno I've had a really bad experience w exfoliate when I left it on for too long. My face felt like sandpaper and and was stinging all thru the night! I had to slather my face w aquaphor for days! It was the worst! 

(0) Hearts

TY Ramieee! "Sandpaper" is a good way to put it. The package should have a very strong warning on it. I'll just be glad when (or if) my face gets back to normal. Getting beautiful skin shouldn't involve burning, stinging or pain.

Sorry to hear about your skin issues, that's not good! You look gorgeous, your outfit is also very cute!

(0) Hearts

TY 123beauty! The outfit sort of makes up for the skin issues (sort of).

You look great, and I love the outfit...with you rockin' those boots! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thanks! Boots can sure boost the look of an outfit, right? :smileywink:

The makeup looks great, but I love the outfit.  You're so stylish.  I only wear boring stuff.  When you come here, I want to go clothes shopping with you.

TY notcreative. I actually own a lot more boring clothing than interesting ones. LOL Boring ones are usually much more comfy! I just try to dress up a little more when I go out. Someday I'd like to upgrade my entire look.... someday!

That's really unfortunate about that product and I'm sorry you've been having issues getting back to your normal complexion, however, I cannot even tell you are having an issue.

You just look naturally flushed and beautiful.

I really like that lipstick on you, too.

Your entire look is cute and perfect for Fall....and those boots, well I just love them.

(0) Hearts

TY Evangeline. The lighting helped me look more natural. Glad you like the boots--I have a brown pair just like them. :smileywink:

You look gorgeous! I love the makeup. Love what you are wearing as well! :smileyhappy: Like others mentioned, i certainly can't tell if you have been having skin issues! It looks fantastic :smileyhappy: 

Love- ko

(0) Hearts

TY KO ! :smileyhappy:

Divwa, you look so cute!

I love that top, the colors are fantabulous, and i think the boots do balance it all nicely.  Hot Gossip is a great color for you. :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

TY Mochapj. The colors of the top appealed to me too. I like more complex vs. a solid or block type top, although I have plenty of those too. I like Hot Gossip because it's a comfy color to wear--I know I need to wear bolds more but I'm more comfortable in more subtle colors.

i'm sorry you've experienced some trouble ! regular exfolikate is super harsh, i'm not surprised you've had a reaction--but i'm so relieved to hear you're on the mend.

you look GORGEOUS, i can't tell at all you've been having skin issues. i want those caviar sticks so bad. i'm regretting not getting the set at the sale.

and DiVWA--you have fantastic legs !!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments