3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

i love this lip color on you ! the name is hilarious. 

IMG_20150108_144756.jpgIMG_20150108_145309.jpg

I used the Marsala palette. mainly olive green and the marsala satin (the one next to the matte) and i think it was hot chocolte, some gold... well i'm not next to the palette but i used all from there. kvd trooper liner

maybelline falsies mascara

MAC Sin lipstick

This is an X-rated sultry look! Sin in combination with those smokey eyes and the expertly applied winged liner is fiercely seductive! Stunning though! :smileyhappy:

I love everything about this look on you, BW!!! Especially the lips, but I love the olive eye color too. 

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I forgot to mention that aside from Dusty Olive I also used Kelp which is the shadow right next to it if you see  pictures or if you have the palette yourself. It's one of those colors that just go well together.. It reminds me of rust.. which I like.. sort of grunge. 

Ooooh I love that olive green color! I am still learning how to use the KVD liner, I aspire to a wing like that one day! =)

(0) Hearts

Seriously , her liner is the best so once you get the hang of it, I think you'll like the kvd and maybe it'll turn into a hg item, hehe. I suggest watching this video. She is one ofmy favorite youtubers, and she will more than likely answer your questions if you ask something. 

[ Edited ]

You look like Angelina Jolie during her "married to Billy Bob" phase.*+

* This is a compliment.

+ Just don't wear a vial of blood around your neck.

omg thank you, she is just so beautiful,,  i'll take that compliment any day! <3 

(0) Hearts

Oooohhhhhh Your lips look so voluminous, Whiskey! I love Sin on you!

Hehe, thank you! Although I did have a problem applying.. guessing its the cold weather it seemed kind of hardened at first.

Hmmm, just how cold is it in Texas (says the lady sitting in the Boston bitter cold)? :smileyhappy:

41 degrees, living an hour away from the south padre island lol 

(0) Hearts

That's shorts weather here! LOL!

(0) Hearts

The air temp here this morning was -2 degrees. With wind chill it was 24 below zero. Needless to say it was a touch nippy.

(0) Hearts

we're usually around 100 degrees so this is crucial on us

UGH! 100? I'd be a puddle. All the time. Don't like the heat. I'd actually rather have this crazy frigid stuff than the 100! :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

Hahaha. I enjoy cold weather but I'm scared of it too because I've had pneumonia before and I get violently sick. 

[ Edited ]

IMG_5814.JPG

IMG_5819.JPG

My hair is kind of a tangled mess today, but I'm digging my brows :smileyhappy: I used a dark brown pencil from OFRA and ABH Brow Gel on them. Also used UD Naked Foundation, Guerlain Perles d'Etoile, UD Crave eyeliner, LM's Caviar Stick in Moonlight, and MAC Mystical on my lips. And yes, those are hedgehogs on my shirt :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Gorgeous classically polished and perfectly groomed look! Loving the expertly applied eyeliner, the neutral shades defining the eyes, the super groomed brows, and that sassy, seductive lip color is just the most glorious finishing touch! Your skin looks flawless and there's a wonderful glow across your cheekbones! You look beautiful! :smileyhappy: 

MAC Mystical is a wonderful color for you! Love this

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments