3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

I love it all, but the hairpiece is amazing.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This is a fabulously polished 1920's look! I'm loving the brilliantly defined eyes, the glowing pink cheeks, and that gorgeous sassy lip! You look stunning! :smileyhappy: ETA: The hairband and strings of pearls are perfect for the era. Will your wear a drop-waist dress?

(0) Hearts

You look great!! I really love your headband with the feather :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Your skin is so stupid perfect!!!!  My mouth is hanging open in awe!  Wonderful costume as well!   

[ Edited ]

I had the bestest day today with my 6 year old niece!  We dressed up as frozen characters and sang along to her sing along dvd.  The best part is that I let her do my makeup!  I am wearing every blush from the benefit cheeky sweet spots palette.  And the marsala lipstick (because Ana has brown lips) The tiara was too small so it had to go. 

Yes, I went out like this today!  I am a beautiful princess! image.jpg

Absolutely fantastic! My nieces (4 and 2) are also obsessed with Frozen. The older one has taken to referring to herself as Elsa and her sister as Ana. Unfortunately, she had to learn the hard way that the cold does bother her anyway. 😉

I do love my boys, but it's times like this that I sometimes wish I had at least one girl... You look like you had a blast! (Looks like she did a pretty good job, too!)

Lol, same!!!  I look forward to these visits cause it's the only time I have full access to playing with a little girl!  Well, at least until I miraculously have one of my own! 

LOL. <3 every blush. Trust a kid to do that :smileywink: It looks wonderful on you, wow. She actually did a great job :smileywink: I love love love love this! 

(0) Hearts

Hehe, thanks!!!  It was so fun!  I didn't have the heart to say the makeup fun was over after just one colour!  And she didn't think the colour was showing up.  I'm beginning to think benefit wins for having colours that are alright to plaster on, though I'm still positive the full extent of the blush didn't show up in the picture. 

The blush must not show up as much in the photo because you look lovely!!! Very sweet and you could definitely pass for a teenager! 

(0) Hearts

The teenager thing has me grinning from ear to ear!  Thank you!  

I saw this and thought wow you have a super sweet, girly innocent look about you today! and then I read the description :smileyhappy: I would have never guessed a 6 year old did your makeup 

(0) Hearts

She's going to be happy to hear everyone thought so:smileyhappy: 

You look awesome.  I cannot believe a six year old did your makeup.

Lol, believe it!  The blush goes down to my jawline!  I think it may be more shocking in person. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

That explains why your face looks so flushed.  Playing with a six year old can also give the flushed look though.  They have a lot of energy.

Oddly, it seems a 6 year-old is better at makeup application than I am. Or perhaps that isn't so odd! :smileywink: You look super cute, like a teenager :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Lol, that can't be true!  Well, she Was super focused, so she was probably trying harder than I do day to day.  My one Cupid bow is much higher than the other and the lipstick doesn't really follow my lip shape.  The blush is everywhere!   It's pure perfection! 

And thank you!   I probably don't really, but it's great to hear!  

(0) Hearts

Actually, you really do look like you're maybe 18 (and I have a house full of teenagers so I'm comparing you against them). I guess in part it is the plaits, but not entirely, since your face has that young, fresh glow of youth :smileyhappy:

That's so cute...my niece used to loooove doing my hair when she was younger too. She's 16 now. I miss those days. I love that youre wearing every blush from the benefit palette!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments