2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Haha I've been thinking the same thing lately about that lipstick. Funnily enough, I had also gifted it to my mom several years back and she called me this weekend asking if I might have another one hanging around that I wasn't using. It must be somerging in the air right now!

And I am loving the colors in this palette. I have a feeling that I will end up using this palette in its entirety. 

Beautiful, you're a vision!

(0) Hearts

Thank you! You're so sweet!

Gorgeous! What a great look for you! Flawless skin and all. :3

(0) Hearts

Thank you! Though I must admit that I deeply envy your fresh-faced, flawless skin. 

[ Edited ]

IMG_4173.JPG

IMG_4174.JPG

So my makeup looked better when I first put it on, but I ended up sitting at the vet for a couple hours and my lipgloss wore off and bottom shadow smudged a bit. Now I'm at home watching the extended version of LOTR lol. Anyway, I'm wearing:

Eyes:

UD Naked on the Run shadows and liner

Lips:

Smashbox Liner in Nude Medium

UD Naked gloss in Sesso

Cheeks:

Tarte Fearless Blush

Edit:

Here is how it looked when I first finished, the cut crease is a little more noticeable.

Photo on 2015-01-10 at 12.16 #2.jpg

Look at Meagan all seductive.  You're seriously channeling Leah today. 

You look utterly beautiful, but concerned about something? I'm loving the worn-in makeup look on you (wish I loved it as much on me), and I'm especially loving your immaculate eyeshadow blending (as so often this is the part of your makeup I'm most envious of; your talent/patience is incredible)! I love the way you've turned a neutral eye into a vaguely dramatic eye courtesy of that fabulous wing of liner, so expertly applied! As always I'm lusting after those feathery lashes that actually do you the honour of circling up (and staying up), and the nude-pinkish-peachy lip is pure seduction! Such a stunning look! I hope whichever pet needed the vet is okay now?

(0) Hearts

Thank you ballerinagirl! No concern there, probably just me squinting because of the bright grey sky we had today and my lack of glasses haha. My cat is fine, he was just there for a follow up visit :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

That's good to know :smileyhappy:

Gorgeous. Personally, I tend to like my makeup more after its worn in a bit. Just like jeans. 

I'm glad all is well with the furbaby. 😊

I tend to like mine a little fresher, I feel like it all just disappears after a while even though it really doesn't haha. It's in my mind I guess.

Looks like the fearless blush is becoming very popular! I hope your pets are fine and you just had to go for a routine checkip. :$

It's the only makeup sample Sephora has had lately so i decided to try it out haha. My baby is fine, he just had an allergic reaction to a bug bite last week so we took him back for a follow up visit today, thanks for the well wishes :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]

Going out today for some errands and mostly some retail therapy. 

Revlon Colorstay foundation and Loreal True Match powder <-- always 

BareMinerals Bare Skin and Drama eyeshadows from Two for the Show kit - these eyeshadows are really nice! 

Sephora Collection blush in Tea Rose Tickle and Los Cabos bronzer

MUFE birthday lipstick topped with Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed 

I was having eyeliner problems. I haven't used liquid liner in like a month. 

IMG_20150110_122330.jpgIMG_20150110_122415.jpg

Your eyes are incredible, as always.  The flush today looks amazing.  This blush is great on you.

This is a fabulously groomed and polished look perfect for a few hours of retail therapy! As always in the close up your eyelids are miniature works of art, as your placement of color is impeccable, and your blending simply exquisite! BTW, if this is your idea of having eyeliner problems, this is my idea of achieving perfection (which is not looking likely ever for me :smileywink:) Loving the fact your lashes stay curled up after you apply mascara (mine don't no matter which mascara I use thus far), and that lip is sassy and seductive! You look beautiful! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thanks ballerinagrl :smileyhappy: These eyeshadows are great! Well...the 2 that I used today. They blend so easily! 

You look so much more polished than I ever do for running errands. 

(0) Hearts

You know those days where you're not feeling too great and it just makes you feel better if you look at least decent? Today was one of those days for me. Plus I wanted to try out the BareMinerals eyeshadows that I bought a month ago and never got to play with. 

I never really do this but today I put eyeliner and smudged it out only at the bottom. 

I'm using the little mini Dior Montaigne. Benefit mascara. and MAC sin. IMG_20150110_130613.jpgIMG_20150110_130808.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments