2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look amazingly beautiful.   The hair, the makeup, the serenity reading on your face.  You do not look tired at all either, so I hope you finally got a good night of sleep.

Thanks, I didn't but my husband works from home today so he woke up with them and I got to sleep until 8:30.  My 15 month old has never slept through the night and my 3 year old didn't start doing so until after the other was born, so I haven't slept through the night more than 5x in 3 years.

I went through the same thing when they were small (and am still going through a less extreme version now that they're older).  My oldest woke up at least once in the middle of the night until he was 4 and a half.  They are four and a half years apart, so there was no time off before the birth of my second where he did not wake up.  Frankly, I think moving him into his own room (he slept in our room until just before the birth of my second) is what helped him sleep through the night.  My waking up to pee roused him frequently.

At the end of my second pregnancy, I was waking up every hour to pee (I wake up 2-3 times a night when not pregnant).  Now that my little one is 3 and a half, he has some nights where he sleeps through (not many), but I am up 2-3 times to pee anyway and always have a hard time falling right back to sleep. My little one always sneaks into our bed in the middle of the night.  On the rare occasions he sleeps through, I always know, because there are no little feet in my back.  

Hopefully, it gets better for you soon.  

hi everyone, i've missed you all ! it's been a crazy week.

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation, #2

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS contour blush, olympia (just a little in hollows of cheeks)

NYX cream blush, glow

MAKE UP FOR EVER artist shadow, grey taupe

REVITALASH mascara (my mom gave this to me in a set of revitalash for xmas...i've been raving about how great her lashes--and eyebrows--look, and apparently this has been her secret ((the proper revitalash, though, not the mascara)). we'll see what happens !)

GIORGIO ARMANI smooth silk eye pencil, #4

NARS audacious lipstick, juliette

pardon the weird expression. i'm in hurry !!

post-xmas.jpg

(0) Hearts

Okay Juliette is on my list now!  You look just amazing dewy and casual.  

I love your whole look here, but your cheeks are so cute. They look very apple-y!

Juliette!  I adore this color on you :smileyhappy:

Also, I can't quite pinpoint what it is, but something about the lip color, blush, contouring and your expression is reading Cameron Diaz to me today.

(0) Hearts

well that's certainly something i've never heard before ! haha. thanks mocha

When are you and Leah starting your own magazine?  You two already have enough quality pictures to fill an entire issue.

I love this look on you.  Very nice.

Radiant as ever. I am really loving that blush and lipstick together. I'm also curious to hear about your experience with the revitalash. You will have to keep us updated!

Do tell on the mascara, I'm all ears! Happy to see yer face! ((hugs))

IMG_3998.JPG

IMG_3999.JPG

Quick disclaimer: I slept on my hair wet last night so it left that weird frizzy/curly patch in the front haha. Anyway,

Eyes: Misc mauve/purple shades from Smashbox, UD, Coastal Scents

Lips: Colour Pop Brink Liner, TF Richard

Cheeks: Sephora + Pantone Coral + UD NOTR Blush (lightly), MAC Lightscapade Skinfinish

I must have your feathery lashes!! Gorgeous!

I love your eye makeup! It looks so pretty.

Oooh, you look so dreamy today!  Love the mauvy tones on you!

OMG! I am absolutely in love with the eyeshadow and how you blended them. Beautiful! Did I say beautiful? Beautiful!

I sleep on wet hair more than I should as well, so I know exactly what you mean.

Richard looks like Marsala a little.  I like that so much.  Marsala is such a great color.  I love the cheek combo you created.  It looks great.

I love those mauves on you!

IMG_20141230_095946.jpg

ysl touche eclat

diorshow overcurl mascara

cha cha tint

hoola bronzer

too faced chocolate bar

Giorgo armani eye and brow maestto in black

I kept it minimal as i went to a job application thing. Hope i get a call.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hahaha, we traded looks today, though mine needs a bit more blending.  I want those sea green contacts!  They're like my eyes but better!  What shade did you use under your eyes?  I love it!!! 

(0) Hearts

So sweet! Your lower lash line looks so full!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments