2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I wish I had my palette already. That color looks great on you, sorry about the off day, definitely have had several of those recently. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks BW!  The colors are really pretty in this palette, I think you will come up with many great looks with it.

I was a little thrown by the consistency.  I'm so used to the texture of UD, and these weren't very soft so I was having some challenges trying to work with them since they were so dry.  I did learn combining Marsala Matte, Deep Taupe and Bracken ends up looking like mud (at least on me) :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

Aw, those days are so frustrating and thankfully don't hapoen too too often. I feel like crying sometimes after applying makeup and thinking I look worse than I did before!  

Your final result looks really good.  You look like you've been on vacation and got a tan!  The Marsala palette is lovely on you!   I can actually see this colour of the year being worn all throughout the year! Jane matches it perfectly!  

And no worries about tonight!  Just sparkle up!!  😜

(0) Hearts

Thanks, hearts!  I really do like the colors in this palette and was anticipating they'd work well with my skintone.

And funnily enough, while I was away over the weekend, the one thing I wish I'd packed was this palette :smileywink:

I'm bored and messing around before bed!  I'm wearing the pantone radiant orchid palette, radiant orchid blush and radiant orchid lipstick.  I feel kinda bad ash!  Growl rarrrr! image.jpgimage.jpg

The Radiant Orchid line has been one of my favorites (Emerald and Tangerine were kinda meh) and probably one of the more flattering sets, which you totally pull off!  And this is just before bed?!  I thought it was your NYE look!!

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I liked this more than the emerald for sure, but still found it difficult to wear and didn't reach for it on a daily basis. The palette is gorgeous but there's so going subtle with the lipstick! It's so shocking! Ha, I should just do it again and add glitter and a pink wig for tonight! It's very fitting it being the COTY and all!

Love it all.

(0) Hearts

merci!!!  I had this on for a whole half hour and feel like I should replicate it sometime soon for actual wear.  But only around friends!  Lol,  I have this thing where I take on the personality of my looks like a social chameleon.  

LOVE this!! And your feisty face. And your rebellious hair. Love it all!

(0) Hearts

Thanks!!! Hehe, my rebellious hair was really in fact being rebellious!  When this happens I try to make it messier so I feel like I have some semblance of control over it.  😌. Go on hair- rebel away! 

Lovely look, great eyes and love your lips. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  I had a lot of fun playing around last night!  

haha Iheartsyourface!

I see what you did there!  Oh so clevah!!!  Oh this makeup makes me feisty!  

my heart stopped. YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE THIS LOOK ON YOU! Y64b1kv.gif

[ Edited ]

Ahhh, I'm blushing and need more radiant orchid to cover it up!   😳 I finished and thought it reminded me of your kinda looks!  If only I could wing out liner...

heheheheheh. baby steps, baby steps. you'll get there with the liner. :smileytongue: 

I think I'm doomed in the liner department.  Okay, see how I brought my shadow out on the sides and it's all straight with my eyes closed?  Look at what it does from the side angle!  My eyelids are fatty and bulge out making a sorta wave in the area where (in my head) the liner should go.   Am I placing it wrong or have I just not got a liner-able eye? 

This question is totally open for anyone! 

The way I do some of my wings, is I start right at the outer corner and draw the line out. Then from there I follow the tip to the middle of my lid, if I like how it looks, I'll fill in from there, if not I try to adjust it until I get the perfect line. Another good way of doing a line is by putting tape on the outer corner and using a light shadow that you can still see (this would be just for practice- the light at least), and try to do a wing with it, it doesn't have to be smooth from the top, just to get the bottom line nice and crisp. After that take the tape off and try following the line with your liner. This will help with controlling your hand, eventually you won't need any tape guidance. Maybe with you, you don't need to do the wing way high up, try lowering the wing down a bit to adjust with the shape of your eye. :smileyhappy: 

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a great time with your families and enjoying the Holidays. I went to the Luminasia thing with my family, it was absolutely beautiful I had to share it with you. It was a bit too crowded otherwise I would've gotten more pictures.

So what was on my face?

Bareminerals BareSkin foundation, Too Faced Chocolate bar palette on my eyes plus a bit of a blue shadow from CrownBrush leopard palette, Tarte blush in Blushing Bride and Lights, camera, flashes! mascara (I found it in my camera bag, I thought I had lost it, lol), BobbiBrown lipstick in Sandwash pink and Sephora bronzer in Sol de Rio.

10852901_903248676372024_2044261202_n.jpg10859989_765929300144195_2064777897_n.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments