3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

It means a lot coming from you Smiley Happy Thank you so much jemly! <3 Happy 2015 to you as well! May our skin prosper Smiley Very Happy

Pretty Fluffy! Your hair has great volume. Smiley Happy

Fluffy, you are beautiful!

You look so professional.  Cannot wait to see your night time look.

So cute, you look like a model. 

You look so pretty, fluffy!  And I second Hearts, you absolutely look like a sweet teen! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you Mocha! (No wonder i still get carded!) Smiley Very Happy 

You look so sweet and darling!  Like a teenager on her first date!   And honestly your skin does not look bad at all!  I see maybe two itty bitty spots and thats after the most close up and critical inspection!   You have nothing to worry about!  Your skin is dewy bright and fresh, your hair is fabulous and full of body and your eyes are gleaming with happiness!  

Oh and I LOVE velvet orchid!  It's one of my favourite scents right now!  

Best wishes to you in the new year!  

(0) Hearts

Thank you hearts! Smiley Happy I'm definitely not complaining, my skin could be way worse. I just wish it was perfect Smiley Tongue (Don't we all!) Thank you for your kind words and the best of wishes to you and your loved ones in the new year as well!

[ Edited ]

I'm not a fan of today's look, but at least my New Year's Eve doesn't require leaving the house.  Just eating lots of shrimp, drinking, and binge-watching Sons of Anarchy.

Used just one matte shade from Naked 3 on my eyes, Bobbi Brown Smokey Lash, and KvD Sexer on my lips.  I hate this shade of lip color on me, but I was trying to use it since I got it in a set.

I do like my nails.  I'll post a better pic in the Nail thread.

20141231_122830.jpg

I'm actually loving this lip color on you; it's sexy and sassy and seductive and actually immensely flattering to your skin tone! BTW, your nail art is absolutely rocking! Smiley Happy Happy New Year!

(0) Hearts

Thank you, Happy New Year to you too! 

What gorgeous eyes!

I love your nail art.  My nails looks a hot mess right now....actually, just a mess.

You are so talented with your nail art! Enjoy the binge, I need to do that with Justified. I have a few days left on my stay-cation so I need to make it happen!

You already know I love the lips and nails, so I will say that your eyes look really beautiful, too.  The very light pop of color allows the lips to stand out and your lashes look amazing.

(0) Hearts

<3 Thank you!

I kind of like this pink on you, but I could see how it might seem a bit jarring on.

I really love your nails.  I'm going to guess this is Ciate Comic Strip?

(0) Hearts

I know you saw what my nails were in the nail thread, but now I want to see what Ciate Comic Strip is!

(0) Hearts

After reading this, I had to go look up Comic Strip. I LIKE it. It has been added to my Loves list. But it's still not as awesome as your nails! 

Sounds like you'll be having the ideal New Years!  I just wanna say I am in love with your nails!   They remind me of Jawbreakers! Or maybe even gum!  image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Yes I am a homebody so this is very ideal for me!! Smiley Very Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments