2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You are so beautiful, so I love when you post a look.  Your eyes look lovely as always.  The lippie looks great on you too.

TY notcreative! I just got the GA Fluid Sheer and it was the first time I used it on my lips. It's so subtle there--not sure how long it will last but I had extra from pumping out the stuff anyway. LOL

That's OK, DiVWA, just go inside, scrub it all off and then take a pic! :smileyvery-happy: Kidding!

You look beautiful today! The lippie is especially nice, and you're right — it looks like an absolutely gorgeous day there! BTW, I can't get over how wonderful your skin looks without foundation. Just wow!

I'm joining in!  Your skin really is lovely and it's way too beautiful to be indoors!!  

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

TY Michelleshops. I think the light was extra kind to my camera today. 

I was just thinking the same!  Great skin!

(0) Hearts

Thanks sace021.

I would be tempted to scrub it all off but I have a hair appointment coming up very soon. I can't wait because it's been hard to control the last week. LOL You're too kind about the skin--don't you know how light can play tricks on us? LOL There were a bunch of rejected pix, you know. :smileywink:

Oh, trust me, I know all about the discarded pictures!  But I've seen enough of your pics to know your skin really IS that awesome!

Today - Naked 2 Bootycall, Verve, Snakebite, Foxy

NYX Milk tightlined

TF BTS mascara

Lancome peche savvy blush

EL BB cream

Guerlain meteorites 03

MUFE N4 lipstick

Anastasia GoBrow

And my puppy "helping" me work since I missed National Dog Day:

I need to get my hands on a sample of that mascara! I didn't even care about it until now! I know you wear it often and your lashes always look stellar, but today, my eyes have been opened(PUN TOTALLY INTENDED :smileyvery-happy: )Super cute blush, too! And I didn't know you had a puppy! I somehow like you even more now LOL The last picture is so precious :smileyhappy:

Hahaha my only advice would be to clean the brush off pretty well before applying.  I run a spoolie through them after.  Otherwise I like it. 

I have two puppies! 

You have such striking eyes and gorgeous lashes!

Thank you! My husband asked if the white was supposed to make my eyes pop and I said yes and he said it worked.  lol!

You're making me want to invest in less boring shirts.  Yours are always amazing.  As beautiful as your hair is, it is nice to see it pulled back.  Your face is so striking and gets to be the star (well kind of, because your eyes with the lovely color and lashes for days cannot help but being the star).

Tj maxx for $13!!!! I don't break the bank to look good :smileyhappy:

I'm on day 3 so my hair was greasy had to put it up.  Thanks :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]

It is awesome that you make it 3 days.  I cannot get past two yet, but I look forward to it someday.  My hair bothers me when it's in my face, so I sometimes put it up on day 1.

I am going to check out TJ Maxx when I get back from my trip.  Thanks for the tip.

I shop there and jcrew factory for good deals.  It takes awhile to get to that point believe me it doesn't look great but you have to get your hair used to doing that.

You're just looking way too classy for words today, honey!

Ughh why are you soo nice to me! :smileyhappy: Thank you.

Ummmmm, would you rather I wasn't? I can let bad jozkid out if ya like! :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments