2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Funny the way two 'awful' mascara samples can add up to one great mascara look as these two have on you! Loving the gorgeous pink wintery tones on the eyes that are complimented by the fiercely pretty lip hue! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thanks, Ballerina! The Buxom mascara's major flaw was the packaging, as its handle was one of those that goes all the way into the tube, making a mess. When you wipe off the excess, it gets all over the side of the tube. I did one coat on one eye and then immediately discarded it. The Dior is OK, but I think the brush picks up too much product. It's also a pretty wet formula. Maybe it will be better in a week when it dries out a bit. I'll give it a few more chances.

buxom.JPG

Corset looks very pretty on you!

(0) Hearts

Thank you, that's so nice of you to say.

[ Edited ]

Haven't posted in forever it seems. But this was my New Year's Eve makeup. My friend got a bunch of makeup from Sephora for Christmas and brought it over my house (since she was staying the night) so I thought I'd play with it c:

Eyes:

• Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 palette in Half Baked all over the lid (you can't see how glittery it is in the picture??), Blackout in the outer crease, and Busted in the inner crease and blended the life out of it
  • Kat Von D tattoo liner
  • Kat Von D Immortal Lash
  • WnW cream eyeliner on brows

Face:

• L'Oreal true match foundation
  • WnW  coverall pressed powder
  • elf baked blush in peachy cheeky
  • WnW coloricon bronzer in bikini contest

The picture kind of makes the colors look different idk

lol 016.jpg

Just a funny picture that came from New Years. I was doing my "last yoga of the year" stretches, and my brother's friend came in wearing a shirt that says you suck and it was picture worthy idk. I'm actually an alien cx

lol 009.jpg

My twin (aka my mom)

lol 012.JPG

And how many of my posts are complete without a pet picture? NONE. Harley got cold xD

lol 003.jpg

Such a long winded post but I've just been in a really great mood and just felt like showing you guys haha.

Very pretty Martha. You really do look beautiful with those bangs and awesome eyes!

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much c:

Absolutely adored your eye makeup Martha, you did a great job! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thanks! The colors looked a lot better in person but it still looks pretty cool haha.

I definitely like the look when your brows are softer.  The picture with your Mom is sweet.

(0) Hearts

My brows have been pretty bad lately since I was recovering from my whole shaved off thing, but my eyebrows are finally fully in so I fixed the shape and I can actually fill them in nicely now. I love me mum. cx

My brows are a little bad today because I was rushing. They're usually arched better and a little lighter.

IMG_2004.jpg

I like your eyes; it's a good punky party look.

(0) Hearts

Punky party is my middle name! The whole punkiness came together perfectly once I added my flannel cx

Wonderfully polished, impeccably groomed look! I'm especially impressed by that incredible bold flick of eyeliner! Your eye makeup otherwise looks immensely pretty and that lip hue is fabulously cute and sassy! You look stunning! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank you! The only thing I had on my lips was some lip balm, just my natural pink cx

IMG_5724.JPG

Wearing UD Perversion pencil eyeliner and UD Naked Foundation. I've been using the OH Truth Serum in conjunction with his face oil for a few days now, and I really think my skin looks clearer and smoother! It makes me so happy, I didn't feel the need to pack on the foundation like I usually do.

Radiant is the only word I can't think of to describe the way you look, seriously. Very beautiful!

Exactly! Radiant!

(0) Hearts

Thank you, lovely ladies Smiley Happy 

You're the only one I know who can make thick eyeliner look natural.  It is probably because you apply it so perfectly that it looks like it belongs on your face.  So, this is a pretty, natural look for you.  I like it.

Thanks Kim! Smiley Happy I meant for it to be thinner, but glad it looks natural regardless!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments