2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Too much stress going out, I was pretty wiped at night so I'd just remove my makeup and call it a night, I felt bad about it but it didn't cause any damage. I don't know if the double cleansing in the morning helped. 

IMG_20150102_155951_942[1].jpg

IMG_20150102_160056_920[1].jpg

IMG_20150102_160107_802[1].jpg

Today I was so excited to receive my Jeffree Star lipstick in I'm Royalty that I had to wear it. It is the coolest blurple ever! I wore it out when I went on my lunch date with a friend earlier today and so many people wanted to know where they could buy it Smiley Very Happy It picked up blue on camera even when I was standing by the window but IRL it's more purple. On my eyes I have the Amrezy Palette. Brows are ABH Dipbrow in Chocolate and Ebony

Glorious, you make purple wonderful!

(0) Hearts

Thanks Veg Smiley Happy

This looks like a fabulous beauty shot straight off the pages of Allure magazine! Loving you Jeffree Star lipstick as much as you are; it's such a cool, glamorous, flattering shade, that takes a beautifully polished look over into edgy directional territory! You look gorgeous! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thanks Ballerina Smiley Happy

It looks stunning on you!!

(0) Hearts

Thanks Pain! Smiley Happy

Purplefy, you and Lyravega should visit.  There will be a purple explosion!

You look absolutely gorgeous!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thanks Chilli! Hopefully in the future when I'm on on break or during the summer I could visit and meet you both Smiley Happy

You look awesome.

(0) Hearts

Thank you Smiley Happy

Okay, to be completely honest, when I saw this posted in the January hauls I thought it was the cap that was purple.  That colour is insane!!!! 😃

well, no one can say you're not living up to your name, eh purple??

btw, your hair makes me cry with jealousy! 

(0) Hearts

hahahahahahaha thanks Hearts! You should have seen it when i took my pin curls out this morning. Curls everywhere! 

I watched a YT review of these today and as soon as I saw your pic in the preview, I thought to myself "I bet that's the Jefree Star purple lippie!"

Looks gorgeous on you, and yes, you do love to purplefy! Smiley Wink

Thanks Mocha! hahahahahaha Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Using the COTY palette again today.

I'm conflicted on this, ladies.  I'm seriously considering returning this palette.  The colors are so beautiful, but the texture of these shadows so far is non es bueno.  Tried some glittery shades this morning and they were so scratchy they actually hurt my eyelids, and the mattes are very dry and stiff.  Can anyone else who has this palette comment?  Do I just have a dud?

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger

Sephora Pantone COTY eyeshadow Autumn Blonde, Macaroon, Kelp, Dusty Olive, Castor Gray

NARS Gina blush

NARS Audacious Vanessa

UD 24/7 Mushroom liner

im1215age.jpgim12151age.jpg

(0) Hearts

The colors look great on you. Everything blends and compliments so well. Scratchy eyeshadow does not sound appealing though.

This is a beautifully groomed and perfectly polished look, which Vanessa compliments perfectly; she is sexy, sassy and seductive! I'm also loving seeing the detail of the eyeshadow in the closeup; it inspires me to see the way you blend into a darker shade over the wing, but I'm not sure I'll ever have the skill to get it right myself! And have I ever told you how envious I am that you need neither eyeliner nor mascara? Since I'm not skilled at either, I so wish I didn't need them in order to look awake! Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Aw thank you ballerina, I'm blushing!

i don't know if it's so much that I don't "need" those things, so much as I am usually too lazy to apply them Smiley Wink

Ahhhh, you have me scared.  I've been really looking forward to this palette arriving.  It LOOKS good which means you've worked some magic with difficult shadows.  Have you tested all the shadows out? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments