4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Thank you! =)

I have been debating on the larger set but I knew I had to get the blush set. The highlight color has to be my favorite, it looks amazing on the skin without being super shiny or glittery. I'm sure I will be hitting pan on that color first lol. The other two colors are awesome too, they blend very nicely and have great pigmentation. 

IMG_4092.JPG

IMG_4093.JPG

Here we go!

Eyes:

Sephora COTY Palette:

-Shifting Sands inner half

-Marsala Matte outer half/crease/lower lashline

-Marsala Shimmer to deepen lower lashline

-Hot Chocolate outer corner to tone down the redness of Marsala a little/tapped along upper lashline

-Macaroon crease to blend better

-Autumn Blonde (glitter tapped off) brow bone

NARS Via Veneto tightline

Cheeks:

Marsala Trio -Coral and highlighter

Lips:

Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick

And I wanted to include some comparison swatches for you guys!

IMG_4088.JPG

Lippies Top to Bottom

-Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick

-Sephora + Pantone Marsala

-Tom For Lips & Boys Richard

-KVD Lolita

-NARS Bansar Satin Lip Pencil

-Smashbox Nude Medium Liner

IMG_4087.JPG

Blush Top to Bottom:

-Sephora + Pantone Marsala

-NARS Almeria

-NARS Dolce Vita

I think you just convinced me to splurge on the COTY line!  I love the eye looks everyone is posting!  And Black Honey looks so fab as a nude-y lip to compliment the eye palette looks <3  Love it!!

xo, Mia

I love this look! So pretty!

(0) Hearts

Thank you :smileyhappy:

Oh wow, just keep the inspiration coming!  I love the swatches!  Very much appreciated!  How do you like the Clinique black honey?  Its my favourite swatch there!  Richard comes in second.  

Thank you! I will keep the inspiration coming as long as I can think of combos! Glad you like the swatches, I know a few people had asked for some blush comparisons before. I like black honey for my lazy days, it's more like a tinted balm than anything and I'm more of a full coverage lippie girl so it's nice to have around when I don't have the time to reapply a bold lip haha. 

[ Edited ]

I like my lip stains more than full colour but I'm beginning to branch out.  I swear half my days are lazy days lately!  Full lipstick required dedication. 

Absolutely beautiful!

(0) Hearts

Thank you!

These COTY hues are utterly divine on your skin tone! You eyelids look like a work of art: they remind me of the calm after a tropical monsoon storm in Mumbai - the way the sky turns red just as the sun appears briefly, before setting, to let everyone know the rain is over for the night! You look absolutely stunning, and the Black Honey on your lips is immensely sultry! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you ballerinagirl! All of these sky references are making me want to sit somewhere peaceful and watch a sunset (or monsoon sky)

This is very, very beautiful. These colors remind me of a sunset I saw while in Oregon visiting a friend. We were staying in Lincoln City at an Oceanside hotel. The colors were amazing and shifted within the light. Bravo! 

(0) Hearts

Oooh that sounds so pretty 

All the marsala haters need to see this look and realize how great of a color marsala is :smileywink: Just flawless. And thank you for the swatches!

(0) Hearts

Haha thank you jellybean! Seriously, Marsala is so versatile, I'm almost offended that not everybody likes it! :smileywink:

I genuinely believed marsala wouldn't work on me, but then a blogger said Estee Lauder's Pure Color Envy Lipstick in Emotional is the perfect Marsala shade, and I have it and love it, so I'm happy to have been proved wrong :smileyhappy:

I am in love with that eye look! I've been looking for that palette in store so I can swatch it!

(0) Hearts

Thanks! You should check out EvangelineDamon's Swatch thread in the mean time :smileyhappy: 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Sephora-Pantone-COTY-2015-Marsala-Collection-and-suggestions/...

Thank you, these swatches are very helpful.

(0) Hearts

Glad they helped!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments