2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

OMG I HAVE THAT LIP DUO! <3 I always have a problem with bite lippies, I feel like they go all over my  face when I apply them on. I'm going to try a brush next time. GOD. Seriously, this lip shade is just perfect for you, I love how it looks against your beautiful skin tone. And I just knew - KNEW- you were using almeria. I didn't have to read, it just looked. Oh dear. *gushing*

(0) Hearts

LOL, yes, I think Almeria is the perfect blush to go with these kind of lip colors!  Thanks, blackwhiskey!

I really love the colors BITE does, but I'm not gonna lie, I find their lipsticks to have this weird, sticky/tacky quality  when I apply.  I've never bothered to look, but I wonder if they have beeswax or something in them... once the product warms up on my lips the feeling goes away, but it makes it really hard to go on evenly during application.  

Very nice! I love both shades on you :smileyhappy: 

i compared the two as well- I'll add a photo of Scarley because I think the difference is a bit more noticeable on me. You can really see how 001 is more red on you! 

Thank you, lachaton!  

Yes, I definitely see a difference more on you than on me.  My lips are very darkly pigmented naturally, so dark lippies just end up looking generically dark on me (I lose all nuance?).  One thing I have noticed after wearing it for a few hours, 001 seems to be more sheer on my lips than Scarlet was.  I can't explain it, because I used 4 or 5 swipes to get even coverage, but when I look in the mirror I can still see my natural pigment shining through underneath.  So I guess it's not totally opaque?

I love them both!  I think I like Scarlet more....

Looking lovely as usual Mocha.

Thanks, greenchilli!  I think I might be ready for that month of red challenge now, lol :smileywink:

I would love to see your reds!

*Like I need any more enabling or any more red :-)

i'm obsessed with that second photo. wow.

LOL, thanks jemly, that's quite the compliment :smileywink:  

My husband is gonna hate this (like he hates all my "dark" lippies) but nuts to HIM!

This is the exact right attitude to have!

Hum, I really like both lip colors on you Mochapj.  Love the overall look you have today!  Beautiful!

Thanks, orkira!  I like them both too, but I really only notice a marginal difference.

I hope for the following months BITE will post real swatches before they go on sale. (wishful thinking!)

(0) Hearts

So, it looks like the LE is a smidge more brown? Or is it the light?

[ Edited ]

Yes, LE is a bit more brown.  I actually deleted the other photo that made it look a lot different, but this is it here.  The light here makes it look very different than Scarlet, where the picture above is more true to color.

i111151mage.jpg

LE seems to have a bit more sheen, a tiny bit more brown and more smooth than Scarlet, but the difference is so slight I don't think I require both.

(0) Hearts

This definitely has a mahogany edge to it than the 001 ...

My LE arrived today, but I already have Scarlet... I didnt open the LE yet. Wondering if anyone would want to buy it.

I'm sure if you throw it up on the trade thread there are plenty of takers :smileyvery-happy:

omg!! LOVE that LE shade on you!! i need faster fingers for the next one :smileywink:

Thank you, baseballmommy!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. That lip color looks fantastic on you! ...I need to break mine out and try it on too.

Thank you, Gwenhwyfar!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments