2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Yaay! I finally get to see the YSL Kiss and Blush shade you went for! It's a fabulously autumnal shade, isn't it, utterly berrylicious! Super flattering to your skin tone :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I really think this color would look great on a lot of different skin tones.

(0) Hearts

You're right; it might even work on me - I'm stalking it :smileywink:

Yes! <3 

(0) Hearts

How can one little word make a girl feel so great!  It only happens when it is the right word.  Thanks.

i LOVE this lip / cheek combo on you. you look like a painting. it's so so classic. it's such a brilliant simple signature look.

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I am thinking of at least wearing lippies out more when I am too lazy to do a full face.  It is amazing how one quick item makes me look slightly made up.

i sampled those YSL kiss & blush a few months ago and fell in love, and consequently haven't allowed myself near them since, i can't afford to fall in love with yet another product/concept at the moment. BUT i think next spring i may dive in ! (you're really selling them to me, too). i want number 11 (yours !) and one of the roses (02, 03 or 09). some day !

(0) Hearts

I was eyeing number 9 as my next one.  I may need to go in and swatch them all first.

[ Edited ]

I am trying to get used to wearing red lipstick, so here it goes:

PhotoGrid_1413512107310.jpg

Dior eyeshadow palette 30 Montaigne (the ROUGEDIOR promo), Hourglass Mood Exposure and a tiny bit of contouring done with NYX Taupe blush, and, of course, the Lady Red of the day, Bite for VIB Rouge lipstick (I used a clear lip liner just in case).

(0) Hearts

What a sexy pop of color! Awesome!

(0) Hearts

The red lipstick looks really good on you!

(0) Hearts

Hot **bleep**! How are you liking the Dior mini palette? I haven't used it just yet. It always amazes me how different lip colors look on different people, it's not as bright on me as far as I remember!

(0) Hearts

Well, I am very pale, so I usually shy away from really vibrant and bright colors because I feel like they make me look like a clown, lol. This one, however, I am willing to give a chance :smileyhappy:

I've only used the mini palette once and I've never tried Dior eye shadows before, so I can't even compare that. The pigmentation was OK. After I swatched it I decided to use a base (NYX HD eyeshadow base), and they went on pretty smooth, blended nicely, but the pigmentation was still just OK. I do like that you can do your entire eye makeup using just one palette - there is enough variety in shades and finishes.

(0) Hearts

Wow - that lip complements your eyes and skin tone absolutely fabulously! This is a fiercely pretty look, with the ethereal eye balancing the classic red lip, and your skin looks impossibly flawless! You look beautiful; you should do red lips more often :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Wow!  That red looks awesome on you.  If it looked that good on me I'd stop giving away all the rouge minis that come my way.

Those are some awesome eyes, brows, and skin as well!

Very lovely make up, not overdone, just right -- perfect for anytime if you can be confident with the lip :smileyvery-happy:!

(0) Hearts

Super great shade for you, you look fantastic. 

my god i'm speechless. you should have all the confidence in the world rocking this lip. it's perfect. 

(0) Hearts

Seconded!  That lip is killer on you!

(0) Hearts

This red looks gorgeous on you!

(0) Hearts

Solveig, you are truly gorgeous! Your eyes are such a beautiful TEAL color-so unique and stunning! And this red looks so good on your complexion! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments