3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

TOASTED BUT! CALLED IT! LOL oh, god bless this palette. <3

Laughs aside, lol.. I love your makeup. Marsala is the one I've been wanting to try out the most. Smiley Very Happy 

Ok, so I've read how you guys keep thinking Toasty Nuts but when I first read it on mochas picture I read it as Toasted Butt...which is what you just wrote. Haha 

HOW DID YOU KNOW I HAVE A TOASTED BUTT??? Smiley Surprised

Seriously though, on your post you wrote toasted but Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]

Oh crap, I didn't even realize I did that!!! I wrote what I thought! Kinda like last time when I think evangelinedamon pointed out that I wrote Curviest Camel instead of Curviest Caramel for the name of a Clinique Chubby Stick!

(0) Hearts

xD

Oh my god I am dying laughing over here at work hahaha. I don't think I can ever use Toasty Nuts/Toasted Butt ever again

(0) Hearts

Oh you know you want to, lol Smiley Wink

IMG_4122.JPG

IMG_4123.JPG

Eyes:

Sephora + Pantone COTY

-Cocoa Brown blended on lid/crease (a little difficult to blend)

-Macaroon to blend out crease

Smashbox Vanilla on browbone

Cheeks:

tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain

Lips:

tarte BB Cheek Stain tapped on

Colour Pop Lipstick in Bitchette patted in enter/blended out

Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick

My look today was inspired by the character May Carleton from Peaky Blinders

pb

Also I'd like to take a moment to swoon over Cillian Murphy, who I've had a crush on for a while but this show has made it worse haha.

This is a remarkably different Marsala look, far stronger, closer to a smokey eye, but on you, one you add the feathery mascara and open your eyes it looks sultry but not too much for daywear! Loving the fierce and feisty lip too! You look stunning! You're definitely able to make multiple looks from the COTY palette; great investment! Smiley Happy

Ugh, I love Cillian Murphy. I never heard of this show, though! What's it about?

That aside, there never is a day when you don't look like perfection. Smiley Happy

Oh my, is it terrible that I noticed Cillian Murphy before I noticed anything else? Good gracious that man makes me melt like no other. 

That is a beautiful and magical combination of lip colors!

(0) Hearts

hahaha omg, I've been eyeing this show cover on netflix.. I think I'm going to start watching it, this picture alone looks like it's a very interesting show. This palette seems to be very flexible with every day and even night looks, that brown is very lovely, shame that it's difficult to blend >_<

Watch it! There are only 12 episodes right now, the next season won't start on BBC for a while and then after Netflix will put it up for the US audience.

I don't know if it's just a difficult shade or if it's because I didn't use a base shade between this and my primer that caused it to sort of stick, but honestly I like the slightly uneven effect, it reminds me a little of leather haha.

battling what is either a head cold or an allergy-induced sinus infection. who knows. blergh. 

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS blush, sin

COVER GIRL eyebrow pencil in midnight black (saw yesterday that nars has come out with a black eyebrow pencil !!! can't wait to try.......)

NARS eye shadow, ashes to ashes

GIVENCHY noir couture 4-in-1 mascara

MAC lipliner pencil, dervish (filled in)

ORIGINS drink up lip balm in sparkling rose to help protect from the cold outside as well as the cold inside my head.

see that little "flick" of hair ? i slept on it funny and it won't go down for anything.

dervish.jpg

You are glowing! Your brows are groomed to perfection, your eyes are subtly effectively defined and the lip is the cutest feisty rosebud! You look beautiful, and somewhat sleepy! Smiley Happy

I seriously love this look, Jem. The little flick of hair totally works. Gorgeous. 

Get well soon, jem! Head colds/sinus infections are so downright awful. I hope you manage to shake it fast, and rest up to strengthen that immune system!

You still manage to look like a gorgeous disheveled model, though, despite the illness. Such perfect skin and defined cheekbones.......

I love unruly hair. I hope you're feeling better soon though. 

Your hair has a mind of its own... sometimes you just have to go with it Smiley Wink

Your Sin looks strong today, or perhaps you're feeling flushed?  Either way, I like it, but I hope it's just the blush, because it sucks being sick.  I really like the Sin with this lip combo, it makes you look very rosy!

I'm also battling something sinus/head coldish right now, so I feel your pain.  Feel better, sister!

(0) Hearts

thank you mocha ! i put on more blush than usual. 

i've quietly/slowly been looking for my perfect rose lipstick. i'm so picky. it looks ok here because i was rubbing my lips together but i do wish it was a bit darker / more pigmented. (i used to think NARS pure matte lipstick in bangkok was my fave rosey color but these days i wish it were a tad bit darker as well ! if bangkok were one shade darker i'd be set)

feel better sweet mocha !!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments