3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Thanks ballerina! I couldn't choose between a strong eye or lip so I figured going a little more neutral would soften it up so I didn't look like I was going overboard.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i know it's been pierced but did you get a new septum ring ?? :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I did! Just got a chain in the mail today, I was kind of over the other one. 

Your shadows are always so gorgeously and effortlessly blended. Whenever I try to wear a look like this, I feel like I just kinda look like I have two black eyes! But you just look sultry and beautiful. :smileyhappy: Love it all.

(0) Hearts

I'm sure you look great with a brown smokey eye! I think the trick is just finding browns that suit your skintone, I've definitely had a few accidental black eye looks before haha.

Beautiful!  May I ask what eyeshadow you used?

(0) Hearts

It's all the Pulp Fiction Urban Decay palette!

I've said this before, but your eye lashes are amazing! 

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

Finally got to play around with my KVD Star Studded Palette and I am totally in love. I used all KVD products except for the blue liner on my water line (that was from Make Up For Ever). **Excuse my poor lighting 

10425010_10205328598722423_2310136449654969630_n.jpg

I love ago go on you!

(0) Hearts

Thankss =) <3

WHOAH, is that lippie from KVD??? I don't think I've seen that one. It's so beautiful O_O I swatched the palette and I loved that unlike the purple butterfly one, the blue in the studded palette does show up as blue. I'm considering it for the 20 percent off. 

(0) Hearts

Yup it's "A-go-go", the lipstick I used was from her old formulation but the color is still the same. I added the shadow "brass knuckles" from the Star Studded palette to the lipstick to get that slight ombre effect.

I might be a bit biased since I love all her makeup (lol), but I really love this palette. A few colors, like the blue, are a bit patchy but a little work and they look amazing. 

Wow- this is a fiercely experimental look and you have more than nailed it! I'm loving the immaculate blending of sunset shades on your eyes, that inimitable flick of liner, and the unexpected sunset hue on your lips, which transforms this look from polished to edgy, and almost takes it into Oriental territory! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thanks!! <3 <3

(0) Hearts

Wow I'm absolutely in love with the orange tones in this look. Orange is one of my favorite colors, and you wear it so subtly on your eyes, and then those lips are such an awesome statement! What shade is it from the KVD line?!

(0) Hearts

The lipstick is in the color "A-Go-Go" and the shadows are from the Star Studded palette (I mixed a bit of shadow from the palette onto the lipstick)

What a fun lip color, you rock it!

(0) Hearts

Thanks =)

I forgot to take a photo :smileysad: but today was my 30th birthday and I wore a smokey blue eye with UD Evidence from their 15th Anniversary palette and Sabbath as a liner, lots of mascara, and MAC Jubilee on my lips.

I got carded last night at a wedding so all's well with turning 30. :smileytongue:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments