3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

It is a wonderland! I'm so happy I made the trip. All of the holiday products were out and I got a demo of a bath bomb, fresh mask, and I forget the name, but it was like a jelly soap. I've heard great things about the Mask of Magnaminty so I got a small container to try and a fresh mask for sensitive skin called Catastrophe Cosmetic. My favorite item is the Popcorn Lip Scrub! It tastes amazing!

[ Edited ]

BlackWhiskey also inadvertently convinced me to get Prayer haha

Desert sunset 😊

I think the pulp fiction palette is made for you.  The rest of us might wear it, but it looks the best on you, malday!

(0) Hearts

Thanks Mocha, I can't seem to keep away from it, all my other shadows are being completely neglected lol

Gorgeous look...like always!

That Pulp Fiction palette compliments your eyes and lovely skin so well.

I may be too pale for it, but your looks using it and $16 in the sale section tempts me so!

I like your new ring too; it looks very pretty and fancy.

(0) Hearts

Thanks Evangeline! I think your skin tone would look great with that palette, like I've told jemly before, I'm into that living dead look on some people haha.

It looks great on you, so it was a good decision.

(0) Hearts

Thank you notcreative :smileyhappy:

i caught myself looking at my lashes today and thinking "i want feather lashes like malday !!"

also, your eyeshadow is stupid perfect. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks jemly. I think one day you'll find that HG mascara that gives you feather lashes! I had to try a lot of them to finally figure out a good combo for me.

I would even take just malday's bottom lashes to use for my top lashes. Ha ha

I was thinking the same thing too, then I told myself that's creepy and to stop being creepy. I think I will try a new mascara instead so I'm not creepy.

Lol! It's okay, I like creepy

*giggles* I really love that lipstick but I need to make sure my lips are not dehydrated or it will show. Is this look using the Monarch palette? 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I've had the monarch palette in my loves for months now but I'm using the pulp fiction palette! Prayer is actually easier to use than some other mattes I own!

Your eyeshadow looks so beautiful, as always. I just love the way you blend. Plus, this shade of dark lipstick really really suits you! Btw, what blush are you wearing? :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I'm wearing Mood Exposure!

I must add...you can teach me your classic brown smoky eye and Lari can cover the colorful looks :smileyvery-happy:

and you eyelashes! GOD! 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

UD Pulp Fiction palette! It's pretty fool proof haha I think anyone can do a smokey brown eye with it!

This lip is fiercely seductive yet also incredibly pretty! I'm loving your immaculately blended shadow (I'd give anything to be able to do that), your always incredible eyelashes, your super groomed brows, and the glowing skin! This is a radical new take on neutral eye with strong lip, and you've made it your own! You look stunningly beautiful! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments