2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Tamanna is seriously lovely on you, notcreative!

as a member of the wobbly eyeliner club I feel your pain!  Most days I just skip it because it never turns out right. Ironically the bottom lines always seem fine.  

How is the wear on the TF foundation powder?

(0) Hearts

Thanks.

I used to always skip eyeliner, but I am making an active effort to include it when I have time.

It was decent.  I would want to try it again to be sure, but I think it stays matte and lasts all day.

Count me 3 seriously. Your skin looks so fresh and radiant and youthful, Look at the 2nd pic amazing. Thanks for your review on tarte cheek set, I think I'll pass it. If it is hard to show on you it might not show at all on me medium complexion.

[ Edited ]

Thanks.  I usually take pictures from close up, but you always see less flaws on the far away shots.  The problem with the far away shots is unless you want to see arms in the shot, I have to take them at an angle.  I prefer my straight on shots, because while I like my nose from the front, I do not like it from the side.  This one looked decent from the side, so I posted it.

I agree on skipping.  While I think the highlighter would look great on you, I fear the blush would take a lot of product to build color on darker skin. 

You look very pretty. :smileyhappy: Love the long waves and your makeup is so soft and romantic.

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  It always comes out soft no matter how hard I try to go bold, but I was actually aiming for something in between today.

whoa. 

i literally said "whoa" out loud when i saw your first pic !!!! i LOVE this eyeshadow on you. this whole look is managing to be subtle yet alluring yet bombshell all at the same time. the blush couldn't be more perfect. and even if you don't like the formula the lip color is just right with the eyeshadow or blush. so lovely !!!

Thanks.  Considering most probably have whoa moments looking at your pictures, I take that as a great compliment from you.  I will give the lippie another chance, but will just need to avoid it when my lips are chapped.  I was actually surprised the lip color matched the eyes so well.  It really is an orangish lip color in the tube.  My lips distorted the color, I guess.

Ooh, I like this look. Everything goes together. Well done! Are you using that YSL palette?

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I cannot bring myself to use it yet.  I am sure I will use it around Christmas time.  The colors are pretty festive.

(0) Hearts

Sorry didn't see the spoiler. Beautiful.

You are one hot mama, notcreative.

Did you have another famous makeup artist do your look today or are your skills just getting better and better?

I hope you were able to go on a nice date tonight with your eyes done up like they were.

Beautiful, beautiful look.

And thank you for the review.

I did today's look on my own, but it took me a really long time.  While I did not time it, my husband did ask why I am not getting any faster at applying makeup.  I guess most women get faster as they go.  The eyeliner took me forever, and it still was not perfect when I had to leave, so I said forget it and went out with crooked lines.  

No date.  Just a birthday party for my 5 year old niece.  I wear makeup so rarely that all I needed was an event, any event to play.  We were home before 5pm.

You're welcome.  When I remember, I always try to review new items.  Then, I realized I had a lot of new items, so I thought the spoiler was necessary.

Hmmm...Tamanna palette...interesting :smileyvery-happy:

It may or may not be in my cart

I may or may not swatch it at the sale

Seriously though, BW is right! You look really young and pretty, and I am in love with your hair-so soft, wavy, and beaaaaaautiful! That Tarte kit also suits you incredibly well-your skin is super glowy and fresh with that blush/highlight combo! I was recently tempted to add it to my cart to get free shipping, but I read some reviews where even fair skinned people thought it was a bit light, so I skipped. Now I regret it hahhaa

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Definitely swatch the palette.  

Three in a row.  I am seriously flattered.  Thanks.

I think skipping is a good idea.  It shocked me that it took two passes of the blush to get pigment on my fair/light skin.  The highlighter would probably look great on your skin tone though, so it is another mismatched kit.

Wow! You look absolutely beautiful! I'm loving the glowing skin, the soft neutral wash of eyeshadow, the super cute pink lip, and the masterful contouring and blush work! This is such a fabulously fresh faced and natural look, yet so polished, too! You look no older than 19! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Two in a row.  Someone sent a pm and told people I needed some age compliments, right?  Thanks to you and whoever started the pm.  

It is weird the lippie looks pink, but I agree that it did in real life too.

(0) Hearts

As soon as I saw the first picture all I was thinking is that you don't look your age at all :smileyhappy: Then I was thinking: well how old does she look? And I realized you look like one of the girls one of my daughter's is roommates with in college this year, and they're sophomores! So 19 it is! :smileyhappy:

Please don't get offended when I say you look like a 20 year old, I think you found the fountain of youth somewhere! You look fantastic, beautiful colors, there's so many palettes I want to get at the sale.. I think this is another one. >_< Ah, sweet enabling. 

(i had the same thought but didn't type it out !)

Offended?  Are you kidding?  After the troll who said I look like I am in menopause (which I would take no offense to if I was that age), I welcome someone saying I look younger than I am.  Granted, she did keep lowering my age as she posted and eventually brought me down to 40, which is only 6 years older than I really am.  Progress though.

Thanks.  My age still shows when I am smiling unfortunately, which is why I rarely post smiling photos.  I do think some of my products are working to make me look younger though.  I wish I would have invested in quality products earlier in life.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments