4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you! MAn, reading your name makes me want some green salsa. mmmmmm 

My name makes ME want to eat salsa all the time.  And I do...

:-)

I think this is my favorite look on you!!!

Thank you! Smiley Very Happy This is actually my favorite shadow color too. I mean, I love a lot of them but this color and I were meant to be. 

Blackwhiskey I love love love this look on you & your hair...omg, love it!!  

;D Thanks girl, I'm glad I made the decision to cut my bangs again because it just goes with a lot of my makeup looks. ^^ 

(0) Hearts

OMG your kitty! And just.. you! I am going to echo KB and say you look like such a porcelain doll. You are beautiful, and I'm really loving the turquoise eyes with the peachy pink lip!

(0) Hearts

Lari, hahaha. I think my kitty brings the beauty out in me because I just smile more with Neko and feel more love with him which I think shines through and gets captured with the camera. Smiley Happy 

I just remembered when applying this green that I used to do some similar colors like this for my going out look. I didn't wear a lot of makeup back then but when I did, i'd do the big doll eyed look which consisted of this green I'm wearing, purples and blacks. Smiley Happy I think I'm going to do it tomorrow now. 

Such a vixen. 

(0) Hearts

Smiley Wink Hehehe

You look like a DOLL in these photos! So bright eyed, with flawless glowy skin, and the glossy lip! You look SO much younger in these...super kawaii!

Also... love the turquoise-y colour combo!

(0) Hearts

Thank you! lol, I'm not sure if the occ was meant to be so glossy, I think more clear stuff came out than the actual color which was frustrating but I guess it works Smiley Tongue this sea green is like.. lol. my favorite color of all time. Smiley Very Happy 

They should draw me up in an anime! 

Between the holidays, being sick, and having eyeball issues (that's a whole other story) - I think this is the first time I've worn anything sinnnnnnnce Christmas Eve/Day? Maybe? 

HG Mineral Veil Primer

Dr Jart+ BB SPF 45

Benefit Fake Up

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

BTS Mascara

HG ambient blush - luminous flush

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick #645 - Dusty Rose

Hope everyone had wonderful holidays Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

Your eyes are so pretty and really pop here. I also love the curly hair. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

This is one of those impossible to attain (for those unskilled as myself) natural yet subtly enhanced looks that would make most guys believe you just fell out of bed looking this gorgeous! I'm especially loving the feathery lashes, the glowing skin, and the cute, sassy nude-pink lip! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

You have such gorgeous, large, green eyes that I'm glad your eyeball issues are all cleared up! You barely even need anything on those beautiful eyes to make them pop! Otherwise, I really love the fresh and natural makeup you are wearing today. Luminous Flush and Dusty Rose is just the right amount of color to perk you up.

[ Edited ]

Photo on 1-5-15 at 1.57 PM #2.jpg

Loreal Infallible eyeshadow in bronzed taupe

Naked 2: Tease in crease, Bootycall for browbone and inner corner, Blackout for liner

Naked Basics 2 for contouring

Tarte pinup blush (dark mauve one)

Hourglass Ambient light palette 

Bite lip crayon in Rhubarb

And this crazy Lady Stark fur poncho thing.

I also feel like my "marsala" hair is on point for the season now haha

(0) Hearts

Your hair is amazing, as are your brows, lips, and fur poncho thing. Smiley Wink

This is a beautifully polished, impeccably groomed look, enhanced by that gorgeous backdrop of the most fabulous red hair! Especially loving the defined brows, the cool-neutral eye shades, your glowing skin, and that fabulously feisty lip! Smiley Happy You look stunning! 

I love red hair like yours but I'm too lazy to do it on myself because red fades so fast and maintaining it takes effort. Do you do anything in particular that makes the color last longer? 

[ Edited ]

I use Biolage Orchid color protection shampoo and conditioner, it seems to help and I really love the smell. I also only wash it twice a week. The color stays in better now that I'm putting it on top of red, rather than when I was trying to color my dark hair red. I color it maybe once a month (or 2 months depending on how lazy I am). I'm happy with how long it stays and the way it fades. It pours off when I take a shower, but never seems to actually lose color or shine. If that makes sense. If you're interested, this one is Garnier Medium Intense Auburn. It stays in longer than any other red I've tried. But it does bleed on everything when wet. Use a pink towel haha

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments