2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Well for someone who has been sick for a few weeks, you look terrific here. I hope you are feeling much better since you're able to apply makeup. I think one of the hardest things about being sick.. aside from feeling close to death, is not being able to play with makeup. At least that is my case :smileytongue:

Nars Orgasm is one of my favorite for dewy looking skin and it looks so wonderful on you. 

I am feeling much better now, thanks Blackwhiskey.  It's def. no fun when you are too sick to even put makeup on.  Hubby got me a few things for Christmas & I couldn't even use them till today.  They just sat there in their boxes.  :smileysad:  

Love your bangs by the way too!  :smileywink:

IMG_20150105_134152.jpgIMG_20150105_134520.jpgIMG_20150105_134648.jpg

On the lids. 

Hello Kitty Palette 

Any matte brown shadow

inglot gel liner

mufe extravagant mascara (sample)

occ lip tar in memento

jordana coral sandy beach blush

hoola bronzer

hard candy concealer (this stuff is STRONG - love it )

and...that's it. i used foundation, big easy (it's about to be empty, yay!)

(0) Hearts

What an awesome smoky eye!

[ Edited ]

Stunningly bewitchingly ethereal look! Loving the aquamarine glow on your eyelids, and the bold flick of eyeliner is as professionally executed as ever! Meanwhile that Lip Tar is the perfect nude hue; it's glossy and satin-y, and sexy and seductive! Beautiful! :smileyhappy:

ETA: Lovely to see Neko, even if he's still wearing the Victorian Collar to keep his wounds safe :smileyhappy:

He's doing very well with that collar, it's like a part of him now. It's funny when he's eating and i let his mommy near him.. unfortunately they haven't been together since i first took him to the vet. I don't want to risk her scratching him and reopening that again. It's kind of sad that she hisses at him when he just wants to be with her. 

You have such a soft and young look (read: your skin looks perfect). I love your kitty cat in the background; he's so smiley.

Hehehe thank you, he makes my days better. He's so cute and attached to the hip (uh oh). 

Absolutely gorgeous. You look flawless. 

(0) Hearts

^_^ thank you so much, doll! 

What did you use in your crease/outer corner? Like a dark blue? I always use browns with turquoise but I think what you used looks so much better.

Also, what's on your lips? 

Love this look!

First I used a greyish brown and i realized that wasn't gonna do well, so then I put on a chocolate brown and then right on the v and only v i put a bit of black and i'm wearing occ memento lip tar  it's a pretty pink, slightly pinker than stila's patina

Seriously.  You and that shadow need to go steady.  Gorgeous, girl!

(0) Hearts

;D Our wedding is this weekend. hahaha Thank you :smileytongue: 

Holy freakin' hotness, BW! Beautiful!!! :heart:

(0) Hearts

*-* you made me blush lol thank you 

You seem to have a cleopatra thing going on today!  

Haha, I just noticed the cat!  That collar should have ruffles and you should place a royal septor beside him!  There is no shame on his face!  Wait, is Neko a boy or a girl? 

omg, you're right it doesn seem kind of cleoptraish, I should've worn some cool jewelry on top of my head haha. :s Neko is a boy.  Look at his little face, I just want to squeeze the little mouth area. Hehehehehehehhehehehehehehhee

(0) Hearts

Your bangs make it all happen!  A headpiece would be fun!  

🐾 his eyes are such a pretty shape!  I thought he was a boy but then I saw the pretty eyes and doubted myself. 

My koneko would probably let me do that to her!  She's so docile and trusting.  

Spoiler
image.jpg

(0) Hearts

OMG, this kitty is seriously gorgeous!!!! :smileyhappy:))

My favourite look!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments