From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 116210 Members
  • 2998 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much! I’ve been loving mixing the two rare beauty blushes together I’m excited to get the new powder in! I appreciate ...read more
Thank you so much! I’ve been loving mixing the two rare beauty blushes together I’m excited to get the new powder in! I appreciate it 💕 @CynthieLu
Recent images from this conversation
Is the Glow Recipe toner worth the money
|
Re: Is the Glow Recipe toner worth the money
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @slaycea @I didn’t like the smell or the toner for my skin. ...read more
@slaycea @I didn’t like the smell or the toner for my skin.
Milk cheek stain
|
Re: Milk cheek stain
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: It’s worth it if you use it a lot. It is pricey for the small tube but the product itself is amazing and great. I have it and woul ...read more
It’s worth it if you use it a lot. It is pricey for the small tube but the product itself is amazing and great. I have it and would definitely recommend it.
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Crossposted to THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD , Release date for Fenty is 3.29 Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Demi' Glow Baked Highlighter(lin ...read more
Crossposted to THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD , Release date for Fenty is 3.29 Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Demi' Glow Baked Highlighter(link may not be active)
Love At First Sample!!! 🥰
|
Re: Love At First Sample!!! 🥰
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I'm so happy I have something to post on this thread I had a sample of BondiBoost Volume & Texture Hair Styling Cream with Aloe V ...read more
I'm so happy I have something to post on this thread 😄I had a sample of BondiBoost Volume & Texture Hair Styling Cream with Aloe Vera + Rosemary 4.05 oz / 120 ml . I don't know how long it's been in my stash but wow it definitely impressed me. My hair felt soft and manageable and it added a little life and oomph to my flat hair.It even kept that going a few days after wash day. It reminds me alot of JVN Mini Complete Blowout Styling Milk but without needing as much time with the dryer. I'm a little in love and I think this is going to go into my cart for the upcoming sale.
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Спільнота Sephora
Hi everyone! I have been using Sephora for more than a year and only now realized that there is a cool community for communication ...read more
Hi everyone! I have been using Sephora for more than a year and only now realized that there is a cool community for communication. That's cool!
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Great choices!! Can't wait to see the progress @ElleElleG ...read more
Great choices!! Can't wait to see the progress @ElleElleG
Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics
|
Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit is an app exclusive today. ...read more
Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit is an app exclusive today.
Monthly Misses: March 2024
|
Re: Monthly Misses: March 2024
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @danielledanielle thanks for the info! ...read more
@danielledanielle thanks for the info!
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Beauty Recommendations
Can someone recommend some products for me please? I want some fun makeup for a night out. I don’t really mind about the total but ...read more
Can someone recommend some products for me please? I want some fun makeup for a night out. I don’t really mind about the total but I don’t want the individual cost of a product to be more than $20.
216,127 Posts