2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Still waiting on mine too. I feel like I'm holding my breath everyday as I go home from work. 

Also, may I humbly suggest Breakfast on Pluto for some truly magnificent Cillian Murphy action? I do not think you will be disappointed. 

suggest everything. im addicted to this man now. 

[ Edited ]

i had to do my makeup on the go today, as some work is being done at my apartment.

....and i forgot to bring any mascara with me ! whoops. so this is a mascaraless look (something i used to do a lot actually)

NARS pure radiant tinted moisturizer, finland (OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STUFF !!)

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS blush, sin

COVERGIRL eyebrow pencil, midnight black

MUFE artist shadow, pink granite

NARS velvet matte lip pencil, never say never

neversaynever1.jpg

neversaynever2.jpg

(0) Hearts

Your nose is so perfectly shaped.  It looks contoured but it isn't is it?   

I'm you're loving the Nars!  I'm assuming you're happy with your colour selection then!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The gorgeous pop of blush, which flatters the fabulously pink lip are the scene stealers here! Loving your hair too though, especially in the bottom pic; it is just so insouciantly perfect! You look stunning! :smileyhappy:

ETA: Glad Finland is working out so well!

(0) Hearts

That blush is beautiful on you.

You look great Jemly!  Jealous at your ability to do makeup on the go!  :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

thanks orkira ! 

You're selling me on this sin blush. I've seen you wear it a few times, and it looks lovely. Hmmmm!

(0) Hearts

kb i'm in love with sin. i was super intimidated by it at first, but i swear by it. i think it would look gorgeous on you !

I feel like sloth fromt he goonies with minimal makeup hehe. Looking great, Jem. I hope you're feeling 100 percent now. 

(0) Hearts

aw thanks whiskey. not 100% yet but on the upswing ! 

(and you couldn't look like sloth if you tried!!)

That pencil looks amazing on you!  Berry pretty :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

dad jokes !!! :smileywink: thanks mocha

Ha! I hadn't thought of that Romeo Void song in a long time. Thanks for that!! 

(0) Hearts

haha vaashtii, i'm glad to bring it back from the void :smileywink: i love this song !!

Every time I see your pics I think I must cut my hair short again and dye it as dark as I can get it. It's my favorite look. Problem is the color dulls down so quickly. But Jemly, I have dreams of having your hair someday...LOL! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

jcmb, thank you ! i only wash my hair w/ shampoo once a week, which helps keep the color stay intense for much longer. this is the longest my hair has been in years !! haha.

(0) Hearts

My hair was even shorter than yours before...kinda "almost" a butch cut (no offense meant to anyone but it describes it well) but the upkeep...ugh! I loved it though. With next to no hair it dried in seconds and really put the focus on my eyes, probably my best asset. But I like the length of yours and if it grows out a little it'd probably be less awkward than mine was when I'd let it grow out. Right now my is med length and growing out the bangs. Another awkward endeavor! :smileyhappy:

Wow! So, so beautiful (like always).

Absolutely stunning. I love the insouciance of a mascara-less look. 

Lari gave me the Nars TM bug a while back but I could never figure out my color in store and didn't want to bring home more samples while I was trying to work through all my other deluxe samples, so I let it go. I fear you are going to reignite the flame of desire. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments