6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Whatever it is, keep doing it! 

(0) Hearts

I hope you feel better. You look great today and that lip color is awesome!

(0) Hearts

Thanks vegchili!  I love this color Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

absolutely love the lips on you~~~ i kno theyre not nudey but def mlbb here~~

(0) Hearts

Thanks Ramieee!  I wanted to wear a red, but not something POW.  Leslie seems to fit that bill pretty well Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

should become one of ur HG lippies!  fits you extremely well!!

(0) Hearts

Feel better soon, I love Leslie's look on you!

(0) Hearts

Thanks SQ!  I feel like Leslie is a real dark horse.  

It doesn't get as much love as the deeper reds or berries (like Charlotte, Fanny, Bette, etc) but it's a really wearable everyday shade.

This was actually yesterday's LOTD! We had a busy and fantastic weekend. We ordered the remaining large furniture pieces for our nursery, including a recliner-rocker, dresser, and cube bookshelves (and took advantage of Veteran's Day sales), and we can't wait until it's all delivered! The husband is enjoying his (huge) new office space in the attic. I think he loves it better than his old office space... I shouldn't be surprised, because the finished attic was one of the reasons he loved this house so much.

In the meantime I can now look at the colorful fun stuff like curtains/draperies and area rugs. We have wood floors in the nursery, so we figure a nice, soft rug is essential, especially for when baby starts to crawl around at 7 to 10 months. I'm also looking into DIY decorating because of all things, I can't see myself spending lots of money on wall art. I know it'll look cute in the end.

If anyone has any suggestions for blackout curtains or shades in that includes fun colors for a nursery (we're thinking patterned orange or yellow with a beige/white base), I'd be happy to hear them!

upload_3869748144555878630.jpgupload_1212973715194764121.jpgupload_5083932334210389665.jpg

22-week bumpdate! Baby is about the size of a large papaya or spaghetti squash and weighs a pound or more (I'm guessing maybe slightly more since he measured 13 ounces a week and a half ago).

upload_6636233040187339089.jpg

FACE:

Guerlain LdP 01 Beige Pale

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

Diffused and Ethereal Light

TF Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

MAC Full of Joy Blush layered over MAC Ambering Rose Blush

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

UD Electric Palette

MUFE Studio Case

Ardency Inn MODSTER Pigment in Rose Gold

MUFE Artist Liner

KVD Tattoo Liner

Guerlain Maxi Lash

LIPS:

Clinique Different Lipstick in Raspberry Glace

NARS Super Orgasm Lip Gloss

Beautiful, beautiful look today, Lovely Lari.

I love the colors you used and how nicely you blended them out.

Do you always line your bottom lashline with eye shadow? That purple looks stunning with your eyes.

I wish I would have gotten that Rose Gold shadow before it went OOS. I was thinking of only getting Mufe Artist Shadows for the rest of my life, until you enabled me with these Manuka Honey shadows.

You look so happy and radiant, dear Lari.

I hope it is an easy transitioning and all goes smoothly with the room.

Have you felt any movements yet?

When does that usually start happening?

And ducklings...little baby ducks all along the wall

duckling.gif

They would fit in perfectly with the color scheme...

This is a little dramatic, but how adorable is this 

You're so lucky, Lari.

Enjoy all of this fun stuff!

I usually line my lower lash line with something, but for my more natural looks it tends to be much more subtle. Smiley Wink The Rose Gold eyeshadow goes in and out of stock constantly, so don't feel too sad about it, because it'll be back in another two weeks! Thank you so much!

Also RE: Movement... I've been feeling little duck kick since week 17 or so, and now he kind of feels like a champion boxer! Smiley Very Happy It took him until now to start moving up, though. He keeps wedging himself down as low as possible and it's actually pretty uncomfortable for mommy. I'm thinking he is starting to run out of room in the lowest areas.

Also, that mural above the crib is so, so cute! My aunt is a decorative artist by profession, you can actually see some of her work in my bump picture; she painted the beat-up 200-year-old floors in my master bedroom in that green pattern (the wall behind me is a sloping, curved accent wall/ceiling in a neutral warm beigey tone and the other walls are a muted sage green). If I wanted a mural I bet she'd come help me out, but we're still deciding how to decorate the walls. I worry a little about murals in the long run because a baby is not a baby forever and he probably wouldn't like it so much as he grows. Smiley Wink

These eyeshadow colors plus your hair color just scream fall. I love it! Ok, and when I saw you wrote this was your LOTD, I thought, "Her what? Lari of the day, maybe? Oh noooooo...look of the day. Duh." Haha!! I guess it works either way! 

Have fun looking for all the fun baby stuff! And your little papaya is looking good. Stylish mama! 

(0) Hearts

Don't feel bad, SD! It took me a few go-arounds to figure out that LOTD meant "Look of the Day," too! Sorry for not clarifying!

Thank you so much!!!

Your eye makeup is insane. If I ever attempted that, I'd be in front of the mirror for the next six years.

I have shade advice! I just got a new set a few months ago. They're Levolor Accordia shades in the Room Darkening fabric and I bought them at Lowes. Not only do they block light, but they can also open from the top and the bottom. Opening from the top allows me to let in light and air without giving me a view straight into my neighbor's kitchen. The Room Darkening fabric blocks light and heat (my room faces the setting sun and it gets quite hot in summer afternoons).

Lowes is SO awesome. Thank you so much for the recommendation, TKLJ! I'll go check them out next time I'm by Lowes (which is fairly often these days)!

Just checking in from Bangkok - glad I did now to get the weekly bump pic Smiley Wink Loving the colors you've used on your eyes and your blending skills are utterly incredible! The lipstick adds an insouciant and sort of playful edge to what is otherwise a super refined, perfectly polished preppy look!

(0) Hearts

'Insouciant'! I admire your vocabulary, ballerinagirl -- that's a word I haven't heard in a long time! I love it!

I hope you're doing well in Bangkok! Thank you very, very much for your sweet words, as always. 

I love this look!  I want your blending skills.  

Hey baby squash!!

(0) Hearts

Practice, practice, practice... and more patience than I thought I possessed! That's all blending is. Thank you, michelle!

I love your makeup combo, I was actually planning to use Rose gold/African violet today - for a similar look.

That would be so, so pretty, katya! Just a little bit less bright than the purple I used here, but very warm-toned and fall. I'd love to see your version of it if you're ever willing to post a photo here! Thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments