2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you orkira. I've been wanting to get my hands on Castor Gray since I got the palette. A little dramatic for work but whatever...I figured I could bc my hair is pulled back. Thats my logic anyway :smileyhappy:

IMG_4139.JPG

IMG_4140.JPG

Eyes:

COTY Palette, Autumn Blond on lid, Burro and Deep Taupe in crease/lower lashline

Smashbox Vanilla browbone

Cheeks:

Marsala Trio, all shades

Lips:

Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Rhubarb

OCC Colour Pencil in Lydia

I'm currently battling the beginning stages of a cold AND my last contact tore, so I've been wearing my glasses haha

FullSizeRender.jpg

Rhubarb needs me!  I love the glasses!!  

You look amazingly cool in those glasses, and I am loving the glamorous pink lip, with the more neutral and subtle look you've pulled out of the Marsala palette on your lids! As always your lashes are feathery perfection, your brows are immaculately groomed, and your skin is simply glowing! You look so beautiful, even more so with the frames of these glasses that suit your bone structure so well! :smileyhappy:

I love the glasses picture and I covet that gray sweater.

Thank you! Haha I actually got it at Forever 21 about 5 years ago, maybe longer

It's an absolute miracle it's lasted this long, then! It makes it even better.

Those glasses are fierce, girl. I love them!

(0) Hearts

Thanks vaashtii! You guys will probably be seeing them for a while haha.

your hair ! those glasses ! *swoon*

(0) Hearts

:smileyvery-happy:

You look AWESOME in glasses. Seriously. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks kb, I always feel so odd in them though!

Your makeup is flawless as usual, but can we talk about your frames?!?!? So. Amazing. :smileyhappy:

Haha, thanks greenporchlights. I've actually been meaning to buy a new pair because I feel these are too big sometimes!

I wish my face supported such fantastic frames as well as yours does.  Sadly my features just get completely overwhelmed. You look great. I am jealous. 

I'm a firm believer in the bigger the better (when it comes to glasses, of course). :smileyhappy:

I recommend Bonlook. They have excellent frames in a multitude of colors and styles, with a complete pair costing $99... less if they're running a special. When I would get my glasses at regular retailers, I'd be stuck wearing the same pair for a couple of years because they were so expensive. Now, I have a glasses wardrobe.

Half of my face is stuffed the other runny. LOL. It sucks. You look so extra beautiful with your glasses on. 

Oh and now I'm addicted to Cillian Murphy. Thanks! lol 

When I was scrolling down to comment I read 'Burrito' Autumn blonde looks so beautiful. Is that grey with micro glitter? 

Thank you BW! Haha. I mean Burro is not much better than Burrito. Ah yes, next apply some nice donkey in the crease, lol. I'm oh so glad to share my addiction with you! Almostyou and Lari will agree haha. Autumn Blonde is like a light warm beige with some fine glitter in it. I applied it wet so it probably picked up a little more glitter than it would dry.

LOL And once you have that donkey all blended out, make sure to pat on toasty nuts on the lid. LOL i'm dying.

This is the second show that bt has gotten me into. The first one was game of thrones. did not disappoint. 

My favorite show is The Tudors. wooo. Jonathan ;D

Autum blonde reminds me of how Nars Night Star is.. hm. I can't wait for this palette. i think it arrives today *squeak* i haven't applied makeup, waiting for it. lol. 

(0) Hearts

I really hope you guys get yours soon!! I NEED to see the looks you come up with.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments