3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

You look so good with bangs Blackwhiskey!  Love the eye & lip combo!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This is a 1980 glam rock look, and as always you rock it fabulously! Loving the subtle contouring, the cool-toned smudgy shadow winged around the eye for striking yet subtle definition, and that glossy, sultry nude lip! You look utterly gorgeous! :smileyhappy:

Perfection as usual and I love your eyeshadow and nail polish.

Thank you! I actually bought a dollar nail polish that is like.. the color of the year, so i'm about to apply that on and maybe it'll appear in pictures tomorrow :smileywink: or tonight ont he nail thread. hehe

I just got my MARSALA STUFF! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :smileyvery-happy: Thank you sephora and pantone! I'll be definitely playing with this tomorrow. Maybe even tonight.. sometimes I like removing my makeup and applying something totally different just because.. i love makeup? hahaha. 

^^

*squeals*

p.s. 

I was actually looking for the shadow as 'toasty nuts' 

When I saw your pictures I thought you finally got your Marsala shipment. Either way, I like it! Can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow. 

MINE COMES TOMORROW!!

Your hair looks so glossy.  What do you use to make it that lush looking??

Also, yes to the eyes.  Always!

(0) Hearts

I started using Herbal Essences, my hair feels a lot smoother too! 

Oh, I need that eye palette. Burgundy reds are the perfect shade for hazel-green eyes. You look magnificently stunning!

^________________^ Thank you! You should definitely take a loot, although,the picture is a bit misleading(the palette) because in reality the palette is really small. The shadows are very pigmented so I don't mind and it was a gift so I don't mind at all. But I did think it'd be a bit bigger. It's like the naked basics palette if the naked basics were one shadow short. 

Arghhh. I looked up swatches and talked myself out of it as I'm certain I have dupes for the colors I want, there are two colors of powders in it that I don't want, and I can't stand when there are creams and powders in the same palette. But so tempting. :smileytongue:

There's actually no fallout when picking up with brush which is great. All the colors are beautiful.. like. I'm obsessed now. Hahaha. my first time using a creamy base for stuff, althou gh i could've just left it alone cause it was gorgeous like that too.. but yeah. It's pretty cheap if you ever decide on getting it. 

(0) Hearts

Good to know; thanks!

You just have such a magnificent face. Love everything about this. 

Oh golly. :3 Thank you! 

De blue nails!! <3 And a Halloween palette?? yes!

Etude-House-Fantastic-color-eyes-palette-1-bloody-halloween.jpg

:smileyvery-happy: My friend sent it to me from HK. It  was sold out online but not in stores. I hadn't used it til today.. because I got desperate waiting for the UPS guy to deliver my marsala palette. hahaha. 

(0) Hearts

Oh my gosh!  I saw a whole lot of this brand in Japan and didn't get one item!!  I say that palette is way prettier than the marsala.  Marsala ended up being a little disappointing in person for me.  Too brown and not pink enough.   I'll just have to pink it up.

(0) Hearts

Two of my girls love this palette! They picked it up when we were in Bangkok in the fall, but they seem to lack your imagination when it comes to creating unique looks (or maybe they're just at the age when looking like your friends and following the trend at your school is more important than looking great :smileywink:

I forgot to say, the 2nd pan which is the one that I'm sure calls out to a lot of you is more like a gel like base.. kind of like how a sheer lipstick feels. It's pretty awesome that this is for the eyes.. it sure made the 2nd to last shadow pop out even more. I used allll the shadows shown here, and I didn't use eyeliner cause Ididn't want to steal the shadow's thunder. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments