3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

MK89, seems like thats the only pose that i know.. eyebrow raised and a pout lol. i have an array of those on my phone and laptop! hahahaSmiley Happy

Thank you for the compliment - Rhubarb is so gorgeous. I am so happy i got that remix set. I should have bought two (as backup of course) lol.

(0) Hearts

This is such a fabulously polished look! Loving the fabulous eyebrows, the smouldering eyes, the glowing, flawless skin, and that almost vampy and seductive lip in such a sweetly innocent hue! You look absolutely beautiful, and I'm seriously getting tempted by Bite pencils thanks to this picture, which would make a great commercial beauty shoot for the brand! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

You my lady are probably the best with words.  Thank you Smiley HappySmiley Happy You should, i was hesitant on the bite pencils at first because i love my Nars pencils dearly - but i took the plunge and i love them Smiley Wink

Your lips are so.... voluptuous. I'm quite jealous. Smiley Happy

Rhubarb is a great color on you. It's very very flattering.

(0) Hearts

Thank you Jozkid Smiley HappySmiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

Very pretty! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you 123beauty! Smiley HappySmiley Happy

(0) Hearts

You have such beautiful features. Lovely!

(0) Hearts

Smiley Happy I woke up and saw all these comments.. i must say such a good start to the day that is full of studying Smiley Happy Thank you jellybean Smiley Tongue

(0) Hearts

Such luscious lips Smiley Very Happy

You look dangerous today!

(0) Hearts

Porsha! Look whose talking! pretty lady!!

Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

So lovely! Heart

(0) Hearts

Thank you Tracy Smiley TongueSmiley Tongue

(0) Hearts

And Voila...you look fabulous.

Your scarf is such a beautiful color with your lovely coloring and Rhubarb was made for you.

(0) Hearts

Evangeline - i love scarfs. I think thats probably one of the few things i collect when i go to india (because in canada those type of scarfs are $$$).. Thank you for noticing it Smiley Happy so sweet of you!! 

and THANK you for the compliment Smiley Tongue..<3

(0) Hearts

I can FINALLY see you (the other pictures were too small).  I like what I see.  Very pretty.

(0) Hearts

Notcreative, i always tend to take pics and then scale them down lol.. i think this is a good size from now on. lol. Thankkk yooouuuuuu for the compliment mama Smiley HappySmiley Tongue

It’s been ages since I posted because I’ve been dealing with super sensitivity of my skin and had major irritations with my eye makeup on one eye that I ended up tracing to various products. To make matters worse, I made the mistake of trying a sample of Intense ExfoliKate on my face which resulted in a flare-up of rosacea redness on my nose (which still hasn’t improved—be careful of ExoliKate because it can literally burn your face and damage it for quite a while).

So the only product I’ve been able to use on my eyes lately is LM Caviar Sticks and not any powdered shadow. I didn’t take close-ups of my eyes because I’ve still got some purplish skin irritation (gross). Smiley Sad

I almost didn’t post because the pictures were taken at night and it seems that my lighting leans pretty pink and somewhat dark. I could only salvage one makeup photo of my face and one of my outfit. The top is new and I really like it but boy is it stretchy. I wore combat boots to toughen the soft look of the top but perhaps it looks like I’m trying too hard. LOL Still all in good fun!

Products used:

Brows: Maybelline Tattoo eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe and Blinc Eyebrow Mousse in Light Brunette

Eyes: LM Caviar Sticks in Moonlight, Amethyst and Cocoa; Marc Jacobs Gel Liner in Th(ink) on top lid and UD pencil liners in Demolition, Whiskey and Goldmine under lashes; drugstore mascara

Face: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20 and Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Dark Beige; LM translucent setting powder; HG Ambient powders in Diffused and Ethereal; HG Ambient blush in Radiant Magenta; LM Mosaic Shimmer Block in Pink Mosaic

Lips: MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Hot Gossip

makeup-11-15-2014cEDIT.jpg

makeup-11-15-2014lEDIT.jpg

DiVWA, I love that you always look so fresh faced no matter the look or your outfit. I like the natural look with flushed cheeks, and I love the boots!!!

TY MK89! I love wearing boots this time of year!

What I love about you is that you stick your finger up at the dumb rules some beauty editor wrote about what women are supposed to look like in each decade of life, and in this way I feel you are like a kindred spirit (I live in Burgundy Leopard print Jeggings when working from home)!

What I love about your beauty look is that it is always so impeccably polished to enhance your features in subtle, yet elegant manner! Your eyes look so amazing I am seriously considering purchasing the LM Caviar Sticks (which have been in my basket for a while). Your skin looks great despite the attack of the Exfoli-Kate, and I'm loving Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Dark Beige myself right now! Your skin is glowing, and Hot Gossip is a fabulous hue on your lips; it's classic yet also edgy, and flatters your skin tone beautifully! Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments